Speaker grilles, anyone make there own?

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
I re did my rear package tray and i want to come up with some ideas on doing my own speaker grilles. Just woundering if anyone out there has done this and if anyone would have ideas or pics to share. Im working on something now and will post up some pics a bit later. Thanks everyone.

Ok, here is what i have got so far. Mind you its in the rough stages. Any in put to what i have done is appreciated even if you think it sucks..LOL Being waaaaaaaaaaay up north, it gives me time to do stuff in doors..Dam its cold today, again:protest:planning on painting thee M body colour of Dart (purple) the skulls and all need something . Not sure yet. Thinkin i will paint thee M first then go from there.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 004.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 005.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 119
I painted the mopar M with the purple body colour,,,,,,,,didnt like it. To much colour, I decided to use up some extra material i had.I applied some vinyl left over and glued it on heated it and then perforated it around the "M" insigneah. I still need to trim out the outer edges but its lookin not to bad. The skulls not sure yet.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 007.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 84
If it was me I'd of cut the material on the inside and wrapped it. So the speaker is open some but the Mopar M is wrapped in vinyl.

How did you plan to attach them?

Riddler

From underneath, I redid the package tray with the same vinyl material. I was looking for a bit of a pop. but im thinkin subtle is better, Thanks for the reply

-
Back