Speed Daddy SS Headers on Ebay

-
Do a google search for "Speed Daddy headers reviews" and you'll see a lot more opinions on them than you will here.
I could tell you what I read, but it would be easier for you to look that phrase up.

Cheap headers are only good because they don't cost much, but that's it. I've put in cheap headers and it's the most painful thing in the world lol. I just bit the bullet and got some dougs headers, a lot more expensive, but they fit really nice and didn't require a hammer lol.

I just hate spending that kind of money on ceramic coated headers knowing that in two years they'll start to peel and rust.

I've noticed the cheap shortie stainless elcrapo headers on eBay for dodge Rams. Since the ram manis work on a body's, has anybody ever tried to tig weld and tweak a set of those for ***** and giggles? They go for around $150.

Damn it. I may have found another experiment. Lol. Eric L

I just hate spending that kind of money on ceramic coated headers knowing that in two years they'll start to peel and rust.

I got uncoated ones for my dart, I painted them using high temp paint. They've been on the car for two years now and they still look like I painted them.

I noticed the pictures look just like the one size fit all header we all hate.

Try 'em and report back to us............

Can you weld SS? Go for it. Most headers work, few headers fit GOOD.

I noticed the pictures look just like the one size fit all header we all hate.

Speak for yourself. I like them. They look bent the same as the Summit headers that I've used several sets of with great success. They WORK. Ask BadSport. No....I take that back. Don't ask BadSport, because he is just as e'ffin sick as I am of telling people that a set of 150 buck headers FIT and WORK.

I only stated what I noticed.

As far as getting sick on telling people what works, I say, welcome to the net and I thought you done figured that one out all ready.

Ever wonder why my helpful posts and lengthy descriptions have dropped to minor comments?

LMAO!

I only stated what I noticed.

As far as getting sick on telling people what works, I say, welcome to the net and I thought you done figured that one out all ready.

Ever wonder why my helpful posts and lengthy descriptions have dropped to minor comments?

LMAO!

I know all too well friend. Remember when I used to write books answering questions? You seen that lately? Nor will you. lol

Look like the typicle cheap bang on everything on the road crap thats been around for years..

In the long run your better off spending the money on TTi's they're WELL worth the money spent:D:D

Look like the typicle cheap bang on everything on the road crap thats been around for years..

In the long run your better off spending the money on TTi's they're WELL worth the money spent:D:D

LOL, you did read this part of Rob's reply right....

Ask BadSport. No....I take that back. Don't ask BadSport, because he is just as e'ffin sick as I am of telling people that a set of 150 buck headers FIT and WORK.

I have had Summit headers and IIRC, it was Hedman headers fit excellent, zero issues. Hooker, Black Jack, Cyclone, and a few others that didn't fit but worked great on my buddies identical car.

Quality control sucks at most of the big places I think. Perhaps, this S/S header guy actually takes the time to make sure it is bent and welded right? Perhaps, perhaps not.

LOL, you did read this part of Rob's reply right...

I read it and i'm talking from years of using headers..pipes NOT bent exactely the way they should be,hanging too low,thin mounting flanges warping,pipes rusting and plug wires getting burnt..all of which i have NOT have happen since buying TTi's...:D:D

I bought Hedman, sent them back. Hookers fit okay but the coating doesn't hold up.

This was on a different car.

I got uncoated ones for my dart, I painted them using high temp paint. They've been on the car for two years now and they still look like I painted them.

What brand did you get?

I read it and i'm talking from years of using headers..pipes NOT bent exactely the way they should be,hanging too low,thin mounting flanges warping,pipes rusting and plug wires getting burnt..all of which i have NOT have happen since buying TTi's...:D:D

Yep, I so hear ya.... W5 A body tti's.
All most there. LMAO!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 340
Revisiting this. Any new updates or opinions?

-
Back