Speedmaster small block heads sale must have gone good

-
I'm gonna order a set of the Pontiac Ram Air IV CNC'd heads later today. It would push it to rebuild the 4X heads on our 77 Trans Am SE for the same price! I already have a set of Seedblaster SB Mopar heads that I bought from a member here.
Good luck. I'm pretty sure the sale is over, as of yesterday evening.

Nope.....Cyber Monday sale thru midnight today. :thumbsup:
Okay, I get it. Black Friday was over last night (thats what THEY told me).Cyber Monday is a different (same, same) sale.
I could buy over the phone for the first one, im guessing CM has to be on line.
I will NOT partake.

I'm gonna order a set of the Pontiac Ram Air IV CNC'd heads later today. It would push it to rebuild the 4X heads on our 77 Trans Am SE for the same price! I already have a set of Seedblaster SB Mopar heads that I bought from a member here.

I decided to pass on the CNC'd Poncho heads. Found too many :mob: reviews about them after I did some checking. It ain't gonna be that kind of car anyway, and I'm sure I can roust up some 6X heads before I need them.

I know a couple people that bought items, all included heads in one flavor or another, on the 25th. Haven't received any notifications other than an invoice. No shipping/tracking data.

A few years back I bought some rat motor top end parts from speedmasters black Friday sale, at an UNBELIEVABLE price. When they finally arrived, I was very pleased with what I bought, but I think I received my stuff in late March. It took several calls, always to a different person on the phone. Got three different stories of why I didn't have my stuff. I was very much beginning to think they were hoping I would cancel my order so they didn't have to deliver so much stuff, for so little money.

I know a couple people that bought items, all included heads in one flavor or another, on the 25th. Haven't received any notifications other than an invoice. No shipping/tracking data.

I had tracking number’s that lead to nowhere. But I did get a text Tuesday saying I would have to sign for a package on Wednesday. I put a note on the door telling the FedEx driver I was in my shop. He actually came down for a signature for the first time in a long time. Now I wish my 1.80 powerglide gearset would get here. Guys on Facebook all week saying they got their stuff.

Buy now when they list them low and get them when you can. Beats buying them in stock for 40% more. You can always go faster ...how fast, how much you wanna spend and when will you be satisfied. Ask yourself that before your next purchase. Happy motoring!

I know we all complain about shipping delays but to think you can order a load of heads in California on Friday and have them on your porch in Pa Wednesday afternoon is kinda crazy.

Got told the current SBM heads stuff that hasn't shipped is about 2 weeks out.

I ordered my small block heads on Black Friday and got them yesterday. A buddy did the same and got them yesterday too. They look really nice so far. Going to remove the valves and inspect soon.

I ordered my small block heads on Black Friday and got them yesterday. A buddy did the same and got them yesterday too. They look really nice so far. Going to remove the valves and inspect soon.
My motto: nice for the price!

-
Back