Spring Fling Mississauga Ont.

-
Hot is right LOL, I have been home for hours and I am still smoking. I missed a few of ya but did see Scott, his paint is amazing for 20yrs old.
AL

i'm kicking myself in the head right now...

i ended up getting the dart and i tore the engine apart(took the intake manifold and exhaust manifold off, and the cylinder head.)

Yep it was hot,2 big shows in 2 days in the sun and I,m like bacon(hurts to smile LOL)It was great meeting more FABO members this year.I met 65Vart,4spdragtop,Butterduster,SkipsDart,Hemiroid,Ram2500?and a few other members that I can,t remember their FABO names.Was a great outing with many nice MOPARS.Sorry Steve,no luck with the 50/50($465)anyway here,s the car **** for your viewing pleasure!LOL
SpringFling 2010 001.jpg

SpringFling 2010 002.jpg

SpringFling 2010 004.jpg

SpringFling 2010 003.jpg

SpringFling 2010 005.jpg

SpringFling 2010 006.jpg

SpringFling 2010 007.jpg

SpringFling 2010 008.jpg

SpringFling 2010 009.jpg

SpringFling 2010 016.jpg

SpringFling 2010 001.jpg

SpringFling 2010 002.jpg

SpringFling 2010 004.jpg

SpringFling 2010 003.jpg

SpringFling 2010 005.jpg

SpringFling 2010 006.jpg

SpringFling 2010 007.jpg

SpringFling 2010 008.jpg

SpringFling 2010 009.jpg

SpringFling 2010 016.jpg

Atta boy Scott, pickin up my slack on the a$$ shots!! Lori had camera control for the most part!! She is a smart girl that loves her cars as much as I do! I really liked the Hang-Ten that was parked beside you! No sweat bout the 50/50 it would have been nice to see us walk away with our swampmeet goodies for nada!

Yep the Hang10 car beside me was nice,had a new Eddy headed 340,8 3/4,duals.The car was very nice and new everything and was #33 on the registry.I talked with him at Waterdown also and passed him a FABO card.We,ll see if he joins?I,m now the Baconator!LOL.

Yep the Hang10 car beside me was nice,had a new Eddy headed 340,8 3/4,duals.The car was very nice and new everything and was #33 on the registry.I talked with him at Waterdown also and passed him a FABO card.We,ll see if he joins?I,m now the Baconator!LOL.

Whats the Baconator all about?? Ooooh I get it because of all the arse shots!!LOL

Nice to see ya Scott.......that's me in the top 2 pics
of post #30.
Sorry,I had forgotten your name?Talking with so many people in the last 2 days(2 big shows)was hard to remember everybodys name.Will see you at the track and the ONDR events(I joined ONDR)and your 15,000 original mile Duster is still looking sweet!See ya soon.8):clock:

Hahaha! Baconator, I believe you, me and the lil' mrs. spent likely half the time (if not less) then you did in the sun, and we got crisp,LOL.
Both were fantastic days, great turnouts and hot and sunny.

The shopping wasn't bad either...a quick look at this weekends scores...

The for hubcaps and window cranks for the '38
View attachment 155055

The handles...
View attachment 155056

The caps...
View attachment 155057

And theses were too kewl to pass up
View attachment 155058

Great weekend, and great to meet and now be able to put a face to some of you!

I'm as happy as a kid right now!
Giles

Man Giles,you scored some hard to find stuff for sure!We need to have a FABO party at your place after MoparFest and spend some time gabbing:)drinkers:) with members.It sure was nice to put a face to a name.:-D

Man Giles,you scored some hard to find stuff for sure!We need to have a FABO party at your place after MoparFest and spend some time gabbing:)drinkers:) with members.It sure was nice to put a face to a name.:-D

The fire will be burning and the tunes playing...folks are always welcomed to stop in. Those who may be interested let me know, I can draw a quick map from the Fairgrounds (3 miles away), or give you the address and plug it in the GPS. It' s always nice to sit by the fire with a cold beer and gab.

-
Back