SpringFling 2011 Brampton Chrysler Plant

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me when SpringFling is this year at the Brampton Chrysler Plant?Maybe guys/gals can chime in who,s going?See you there!:burnout::clock:

It's a bunch of guy's walking around in a daze with drool running down their chin, looking at some nice cars that just came out of winter storage.Also you can find parts for sale. I think last year there was about 200 Mopar there! Gets the blood flowing and the Mopar Bug buzzing.It's worth going in my opinion..

It looks like a cool event, I've never been to it so maybe this year i'll drive the Dart down and check it out!!!

Scott, according to the events calender on the Moparfest website, it's on Sunday May 29th.
The same weekend as Waterdown swapmeet.

Is there a show at the Mississauga parts warehouse as well? Does anyone know when that is?

Hi Yellowdart, Welcome to FABO! The "Spring Fling" is the one at the parts warehouse, it's been held on the last Sunday of May for a few years.
No change for this year, it's on Sunday May 29th.
Here's the link to the car clubs site for directions and what not.

http://performancemopar.ca/main/.

See you there.

iam ok, been busy playing with bikes lol but getting ready to start on the car, def be going to the waterdown swap, iam looking for brake parts for the valiant, i need 11 inch small mopar rotors and calipers rebuilt

Hello fellows ill be at the fling but the dart is still in engine rebuild mode and won't be ready but ill ber in my chally so alls well. lol see you there

I just got the car fired up to day, have to bleed the brakes, replace the power steering seal, finish painting the grill, put the rear stripe on, give it a final buffing, and waiting for a piece of chrome from Midway Plating.
I don't think I can make it.

HAVE FUN!!

Hey Hemiroid

Do you still have the 63 Dodge?? Loved that car:headbang: I think I might have even lined up beside you once when I had my 63 Plymouth. Whay yah working on there days??

Cheers
Derrick

Just got home,was a pretty good turnout considering it looked like rain today.:scratch:The sun came out,all was good.Met quite a few FABO members,but Craig Cox chickened out(LOL):poke:.I did scoop a new set of Dana pinion and gears for $70(4.56)and a couple old Plymouth dogdish caps in good shape for $20.No 69 tail-lights Steve:sad1:The swapmeet was small,but the prices were low for once.65Vart did pickup a set of 4 sbp rallys for a song and dance(with trim rings too).I,ll post some pics after dinner.:thumbup:

good to hear about the weather and the turnout. It was tough to resist the temptation, but I stayed home making progress on a few house projects. Them damn tail lights are gonna drive me nutz!

-
Back