SRT8 Hellcat

-
Car runs 10.85 at 126 MPH in 1/4 with drag radials and automatic.

Check out the new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
6.2 L Supercharged Hemi (700+ HP) with an 8 speed TorqueFlite transmission

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYol7m3WjGQ"]2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat performance - YouTube[/ame]

Richard Rawlings (Fast N' Loud) and his friend Dennis take it to the track.

gotta say, dodge finally got there foot in the door with this one. 11.20 with street tires and 10.80 with a drag radial. once it hits the public and the aftermarket takes hold of it i wonder how they will run

I'm anxious to see the time slips of some owners. Has anyone heard if there are any production numbers out yet either, this thing isn't going to be like the Shelby 1000 is it. Those things are more rare then a f 50 just about.

this thing isn't going to be like the Shelby 1000 is it.

couple threads on moparts are saying both. some guys say its a limited run and others say there is no limit. guess we won't know until fiat releases the information.

Just talked to my dodge dealership and she said I could put a 500 dollar deposit on the hellcat(any color) and when I asked if it would be upwards of 75k she said NO much less then that. I was kind of shocked. I think if you order one you may be able to beat the hype and mark ups.

That ***** don't know her *** from a hole in the ground.

Go on the Dodge site and prove it to yourself. I just loaded up a 2014 SRT with every option I could and it's $54,545. Do the math. The Hellcat will be much more than that, plus when it comes out, the price will go even higher. You watch and see.

I have done the math I just bought a SRT8. Thanks for your expert advise. I tend to believe what I just heard from my dealer then what I hear from you Rob. Sorry. You may be right but it could come in at 65k.

There will probably be ADM on them just like the GT500s. GT500 fully loaded MSRP was 69k and they were selling like hot cakes for 75k for the first year they were out.

Was just told that the MSRP is 58-59...10k to put name on list and 10 more when it comes. so 70-78 depending on options wanted. They will only be making 1200. My dealer is getting 4

Why would a $10,000 deposit automatically raise the price of the car $10,000? That makes no sense. I have put a $1000 deposit on a custom ordered Ram before and it just meant I owed $23,000 when it came in not $24,000. MSRP was $32,000 BTW. I would never pay over MSRP especially when this is the first year of a potentially multi year run, at 1200 a year that beats most viper production.

-
Back