SRT8 Hellcat

-
I have the 6 speed too. I love it, I think it is the best manual trans I have driven. In traffic it sucks though.

I don't understand why you are beating him up over his decision. He obviously did his research and made a deal he is happy with. If you want a Hellcat Challenger MSRP is as good a deal you will get at this time. Maybe they will sell for a little less down the road....maybe not.In the meantime pyrojim wil be burning rubber and grinning from ear to ear. :burnout: :burnout:Dallas

Thanks for that. He's not beating me up, just throwing in his .02 and I appreciate it. Real facts are, I'm not retired and have the $$$$ So I ain't sweating the fact if I wait another year or two, I could get a better deal. Life is short. My sister always told me "the only thing they put in your *** when you die is cotton"!!!And she would know, she's a nurse!!!!!

I can't wait to see personal footage and experience reviews! Hurry up already with that delivery Chrysler!

What's next?? Paint that doesn't need washing is being developed now, no idea when it goes into production. Dallas

Auto paint with Never Wet molecular properties is available today on new Nissansfor additional 1 grand. Might be standard on everything before a 2015 is paid off. I just used that as example though. I could have said 40 more horses, retractable hard top, whatever.

Ha! I just looked up the neverwet from rustoleum! I'm gonna have to get some!! Lol

What did you do to the exhaust on your SRT8?

The dweeb that owned our SRT8 before he crashed it, put headers on and took the mufflers off it. I know they are restrictive but at highway speed your ears will ring for a week after a hour drive. It sounds good though. tmm The Hellcat has automatic dumps that go to full open at full throttle.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YHQ8tMJKZI"]2010 Challenger build - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• 10544343_822437141102890_6223276540630196309_n.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_0221.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 361
Not really sure how it works??? Talked to SRT Monday and they said the car was in the paint dept. So, still waiting??

I placed an order for my Hellcat last month , dealer added $5000 to the MSRP for a total of $68,170.00 My options of nav, black hood , red seat belts and performance tires added $2180 to base price of $58,295.0+ gas guzzler tax of $1700 + 8 additional gallons of gas $995 (whatever that means, maybe it should of been destination charge ) = $68,170

Got mine at MSRP but still wound up being $71,000.00 +/-
But I had him check EVERY option available including black hood, red seat belts, summer tires, black leather seats, nav etc. Can't wait to get it!!!!!
That included tax, basically, out the door.
I got billet silver, how's about you Mopar Steve??

Nice ....But what are we poor people to do? I guess spend 10 years fixing up a beat up and rusty A body...LOL

Nice ....But what are we poor people to do? I guess spend 10 years fixing up a beat up and rusty A body...LOL

I think so..., same story 40 years ago when I wished I had about $3200 dollars to purchase a used 1970 hemi cuda convertible that a guy was selling! I do hope I can find somebody that will at least give me a ride in one of the new Hellcats.

Got mine at MSRP but still wound up being $71,000.00 +/-
But I had him check EVERY option available including black hood, red seat belts, summer tires, black leather seats, nav etc. Can't wait to get it!!!!!
That included tax, basically, out the door.
I got billet silver, how's about you Mopar Steve??

I ordered mine in Sub-Lime Green to match my 1970 Challenger T/A which happens to be Sub-Lime Green . I was holding out for a modern Challenger T/A version but , I finally gave in with the Hellcat model . If I did not have the 70 Sub-Lime I would have ordered a Black one with the Red / Black interior . If Dodge comes out with a modern T/A version I'm going to be in trouble cause I will have to buy that version in Sub-Lime Green also .

I ordered mine in Sub-Lime Green to match my 1970 Challenger T/A which happens to be Sub-Lime Green . I was holding out for a modern Challenger T/A version but , I finally gave in with the Hellcat model . If I did not have the 70 Sub-Lime I would have ordered a Black one with the Red / Black interior . If Dodge comes out with a modern T/A version I'm going to be in trouble cause I will have to buy that version in Sub-Lime Green also .

Very nice.
Make sure to post photos of them side by each when the new one arrives!!@!

Finally got a ship date! 1-06-15!! Gotta go to Florida, then Indiana but, on its way. Sunroof, delete, black hood, delete!!
That's ok! Excited!!

-
Back