SS Slant Six Dart

-
why did i have to find this... a tilt glass....

6769dartFE2.jpg

Do it while he aint lookin.

doing some work to the dart today! pulled the doors so i can lighten then, install the Lexan kit (1/4 windows to), mirrior delete, and blast and paint.

Attachments

• 100_5864.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 334
  • 100_5865.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 334
  • 100_5866.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 374
well i got one door lightened up, mirrior hole welded, remote mirrior hole inside welded, then stripped and blasted. forgot to take pics farther thru as i was hot, covered in sand, and exhausted...

get more pics and farther along tomorrow

Attachments

• 100_5869.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 327
  • 100_5868.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 322
  • 100_5867.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 368
Looking good man. I wonder how much it will tip the scales for after all of this lightening in finished. I want to see that thing go down the track sometime!

Looking good man. I wonder how much it will tip the scales for after all of this lightening in finished. I want to see that thing go down the track sometime!

well the hood is coming back off for more, the fenders are coming off for more, going Make J bars and Dillingers lower core support peice and then more of the core support will be gone as well. goal is now 2700 with me in it lol...

Because your tired of looking at the marker lights. Lol looks good! Where did you find the lexan glass

we have it made, you can order a set if you like, just call the shop or check out the facebook page

623-465-7277

or

[ame]http://www.facebook.com/SSandAFX[/ame]

and also Wild Horse Pass (Firebird) is opening in October so maybe we can coordinate a time im out with when you can make it out, sorry though i have a crew chief but she always needs help!

and also Wild Horse Pass (Firebird) is opening in October so maybe we can coordinate a time im out with when you can make it out, sorry though i have a crew chief but she always needs help!

Lol coolcool.

Nice work! Good to see you back at it.

Nice work! Good to see you back at it.

yea me to! it feels good! im gonna get the inside stuff knocked out as far as cosmetic as there is stuff im lightening and R&R'ing. already have a new upper for the dash and will probably pull and paint the dash when i install the lexan front "glass"

Well it's going to be a new world for you when yo hammer on it, 2 ta 3 hundred lbs will make a big difference I think :headbang:
Your 60' will be cut in half :headbang: Dang it did not take long to get the front cap in :glasses7:

Well it's going to be a new world for you when yo hammer on it, 2 ta 3 hundred lbs will make a big difference I think :headbang:
Your 60' will be cut in half :headbang: Dang it did not take long to get the front cap in :glasses7:

lol it wont drop in half but it will help for sure! and i havn't got the new cap in yet but will went i pull the dash.

well i got the other door gutted, blasted, then i was able to epoxy and prime everything!

i'll get the inside ready for wetsanding and then i'll get the out side into first prime.

Attachments

• 100_5873.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 322
  • 100_5874.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 310
  • 100_5875.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 329
  • 100_5876.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 314
-
Back