SS Slant Six Dart

-
well i got some interior work done today! i still may try to install the door guts but i dont know, im pretty burnt out now... anyways here are some pics!

i found some SEM die in the correct black so i went to work on the door panels, kick panels, and door panels! the panels are not in the greatest condition but the new black dye really brought them back to life!

Attachments

• 100_5878.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 407
  • 100_5880.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 378
  • 100_5882.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 372
  • 100_5883.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 399
  • 100_5884.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 368
I don't want to hijack this thread, but I would like to thank 805moparkid for his help and let everyone here know what great person he is !! He helped me sort out some stuff on my build.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I would like to thank 805moparkid for his help and let everyone here know what great person he is !! He helped me sort out some stuff on my build.

He has been a great tech and allot of help here for many, yes X3 :cheers:

Got my new gopro Black!!! also bought an external pro series mic for great sound!! turn it up!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ92UCIjtfc&feature=youtu.be"]First Dart Vid With New GoPro Black!! - YouTube[/ame]

This is some good reading.

well I hope to get it going again here soon... I might have some side work coming in and after tools and paying up some stuff i'll have some money!

first things will be window seals/channel runs, battery relocation and new fuel system. Then I can test the miss. no dice after that I may go for more spring and/or then retard the cam 2 or 4 degree's, then re test.

also will be sending my verter in for a tune up to about 4500 stall which I bet has 3 tens in it

-
Back