Stanley Cup Playoffs 2012

-
Lets go PENS!

IMG_0207.jpg

I'd agree if it was the good old days when the Pens had a #66.
Impossible not to love Mario. Current players? Not so much lol.

Lets get ready to Rummmbblleeeee !!!!!!!!! :blackeye:

Attachments

• LA-Kings[1].jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 147
BTW, Gary Bettman is @ the Wings/Preds game tonight. The two LEAST penalized teams in the NHL. The refs are blowing the whistle every other minute for a penalty. WTF??!! This is playoff hockey.......

So who's getting ready for the playoffs this year? My Sens start against the Rangers on Thursday. If we hadn't lost our last 3 regular games we would have been up against the Bruins. That would not have been good for us as Boston has beat us 5 out of 6 times. On the plus side, we have beat the Rangers 3 out of 4 times.

Wylde1.

GO SENS GO!!!!!!

You don't think the Sen's lost on purpose do you? :shock:

I know if I headed the team, I'd tell to loose just for the match up looking better on paper. It's worth a shot. See ya on the ice, good luck to you.

CANUCKS!
It's their turn.
I'm a canuck. How can you other canucks not root for the canucks? :wack: :boxing::blob::coffee2::happy1:
OK we can agree on one thing... no other sport compares! :thumblef:

Kings beat Vancouver 4 - 2

Tonight's games include:

Ottawa Senators vs New York Rangers
Washington vs Boston
San Jose vs St Louis
Chicago vs Phoenix

Good luck to all. :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

Canucks, HAHAHAHAHAHA
I call them Ottawa West because they are just like the Ottawa teams from 10 years ago. Great in the regular season but not tough enough for the playoffs. That's how my Bruins beat them last year, they just beat on them and beat on them.

GOOOOO BRUINS

Jack

Major disappointment last night! My PENS took their foot off the gas and totally blew a 3-0 lead!

They'll be back.

Canucks, HAHAHAHAHAHA
I call them Ottawa West because they are just like the Ottawa teams from 10 years ago. Great in the regular season but not tough enough for the playoffs. That's how my Bruins beat them last year, they just beat on them and beat on them.

GOOOOO BRUINS

Jack
I saw a post from the Kings' twitter on another forum last night:

"To everyone in Canada outside of BC, you're welcome."

Couldn't find the Kings/Vancouver game on TV because the NBC sports channel wasn't allowed to show it in my market? WTF.

It wasn't on either of the fox sports channels either.

Nice OT win by the Flyers! :)

Couldn't find the Kings/Vancouver game on TV because the NBC sports channel wasn't allowed to show it in my market? WTF.

It wasn't on either of the fox sports channels either.

Nice OT win by the Flyers! :)

The Kings game was on KCOP ch 13 last night.

Don't get 13 out here on cable. No kings games for me during playoffs. Great!

Newspaper guide said it would be on the old versus channel, fricken blackout.

Kings schedule
1. Ch 13 In Van
2. Ch 13 In Van
3. FS West In LA
4. NBC Sports Network In LA
5.* FS West In Van
6.* Prime Ticket In LA
7.* Fox Sports In Van
* if necessary

Thanks

Be able to see at least one game... Possibly 4, Better than none!

-
Back