Steel car port 24x41

-

racerkilla

Reaction score
A few people got ahold of me asking about my car port. I figrued I would post some pictures of it. It is 24x41 7 ft side walls. Enclosed side/back with gable front. Also it has a vertical roof option and heavier metal for the snow load. I paid around 5800 installed a few years back. It is large enough to store 7 cars. I leave the front tarped, in my town it is non taxable as it is not fully enclosed so for now no garage doors

Works perfect for cheap storage and had no issues with 2ft plus of snow.

Looks good. Out this way no tax on something that is movable, like a shed or if there's no concrete. Guy behind me ran the county off a few times when they came asking about a floor in his shop.

New york land and school tax is to much as it is. I left the floor gravel and front open so they can't say anything. The gravel stays dry and I have another shop with concrete/lift so this is just storage.

Also use this building to paint my cars. I just did my camaro in it and come out real nice. Wet the gravel down and kept all the dirt out.

Nice shop, sweet collection inside! Question, does the roof or walls sweat or drip?

This one doesn't seem to sweat at all because it has a vented eves.. I also have a 18x21 regualar roof car port (roof is like one piece with walls) and it sweats horrbile.

Thanks on collection.. thats not all of them I have a few other buildings with some more floating around lol.. I like cars

Nice , great collection of cars . Do you heat it in winter , or does it not get that cold in your area ?

It gets plenty cold but I do not heat it. They don't get driven or started all winter anyways.

Will not sweat unless you heat it. I remember all to well what the property taxes were like when I was in Jersey

-
Back