Still laughing...gotta share

-

grimreaper

Cross Member
Reaction score
Sunday afternoon my wife and I were driving along the highway in town when this little Honda with purple headlights comes into view in the rear view mirror. He's weaving in and out of traffic like a crazy person. As he gets close you can hear it and I mention to my wife, "Listen to that loud, annoying piece of crap". Well, in a minute we're sitting side by side at the traffic light. I look over and contemplate how much effort it took to get a Honda adorned with so many colors of plastic and faux carbon stickers. The big nitrous bottle sitting in the back window is most likely a subwoofer but I can't tell because it's obscured by the two level wing. He's busy revving it so we will be sure to notice that it's most likely completely stock with a fart can. The guy driving looks over at my wife and gives a look of just how cool he is and that she should be impressed by his presence. She kind of leans out and asks him, "Just wondering.....do you mulch or bag with that thing?" I about peed my pants when I saw the look on his face. Where would we be without these dufus ricers to entertain us????

lol, nice.
That's like driving by yourself or with a bud and a car full of hotties roll up and you roll down your window while looking at them to get their attention. When they roll their window down you look at them as honest as can be and ask, "Somebody fart in your car too?"
lol

Heheh. Sonsabiches and their highly modified garbage cans.
It is insulting to a person that actually builds a car which performs rather than deforms.
Nice!

Wow....now that's amusing!! Im still not sure how a two level spoiler on the back of a front wheel car helps....with ANYTHING. But it absolutely adds around 400HP when you cover your car in aftermarket stickers and fake carbon fiber.

I guess we just missed that bus.....

Well, bi-planes are more agile than monowinged planes so it follows that a two level wing in the back makes your rear more agile.

Simple logic for simple cars!

I always wanted to get a 2 or 3 level wing on a LeBaron then paint it red with Iron Crosses.
Maybe cut off the roof so its a nice open cockpit and were a leather helmet and goggles.

When I used to commute on my chopper, with it's 110" V-Twin and 18" exhaust pipes, I used to like riding next to them in city traffic.

Many years ago, I had a similar encounter with an identical ricer. I was in my Datsun 280ZX. He pulled up next to me in his Honduh with all kinds of ugly mis-shaped plastic "ground effects", 18" rims with rubberband tires, double tiered wing, and a fart can exhaust. He proceded to rev the snot out of it for way too long, I think he wanted me to hear his "Turbo". Well, I just calmly waited for this idiot to finish his impressive display, then I just gave the healthy 355 chevy V-8 a quick blip on the throttle, as I looked at the kid next to me, he shook his head "no". The light then turned green and I was off. I was quite a ways down the road before he even started to move...

hybridzx.jpg

I always wanted to get a 2 or 3 level wing on a LeBaron then paint it red with Iron Crosses.
Maybe cut off the roof so its a nice open cockpit and were a leather helmet and goggles.

Now that would be something worth seeing.. requisite kill stickers on the driver's door. Solid hubcaps.

Grant

Great line! I hate the angry bee fart tube sound. I have to laugh when I pull up next to them at a light and they hear a really built MOPAR engine thumping next to them. Everyone I've pulled along side of won't even look in my direction.

I've tried to talk to them and ask them if "thats a real race car"! All the ricers pretend they don't hear me.

My neighbor has a older 240sx with the loudest and worst sounding exhaust I have ever heard. Think the just slapped a huge tip on it, looks like it's 4". Not to mention it has a huge wing on the back. I hate that stupid thing!

Last year at the Golden super cruise here in Colorado. A freind and I were running around in my Barracuda, when a four door Acord with all sorts of junk on it rolls up. As we are sitting there, a kid in the back seat yells out, arent you a little old. I just looked over and said ya maybe, but at least I'm in the front seat. He just sat back and rolled up the window.

Reminds me of when that same car (dumb red window tint film and purple headlights, 2-foot-tall spoiler, lots of phony Asian-language decals, chicken wire grill, fart can "muffler", etc.) pulled up next to us at a red light. We were in my '89 Dodge D100 pickup. Cross-traffic light turned yellow and he jumped into the crosswalk and revved way up high. Cross-traffic light turned red and he dumped the clutch, broke traction then hooked up and zoomed across the intersection...right into the waiting arms of the cop on the other side, who'd been positioned to see the whole thing. Then our light turned green. We made sure to smile and wave at the doofus as we drove past the friendly chat he was having with Officer Friendly. Instant karma's gonna getchya!
redbeard.gif

@slantsixdan... I had a simular thing happend to me. After revving he was watching me so I built up my rev's and lurched a foot which made him think I was going for it. I watched as he hit it and slowly (slowly in my opinion not his) streaked across the light (it was still red and I had already seen the squad car parked there), the officer got eye contact with me and shook his head and took after Mr Ricer.

In the same area not too long after that a fart tubed ricer thought he was going to gutter sneak me. So I built up the revs, he's watching me closely, and I lurched forward a little bit and slammed on the brakes. Mr Ricer ran the red light and realized that a big rig was coming.... he put his rice mobile almost on its nose (big rig horn is blasting) and came within inches of getting creamed. I'm sure he had to change his shorts after the attempted gutter sneak.

-
Back