Still Ripped Off!!!!

-
............Are we going to start a FABO Enforcers Club........I'll take a week off and we can travel around to these dead beats and get things straightened out........we all got atleast a couple buddies that will gladly come along for some back up........kim...

............Are we going to start a FABO Enforcers Club........I'll take a week off and we can travel around to these dead beats and get things straightened out........we all got atleast a couple buddies that will gladly come along for some back up........kim...

Yup take him to the nearest zoo and hold him over the Gorilla or Lions exhibit. He will be finding your $$ Real quick:thumblef:

Thanks for the ebay link! Just made him a $1 offer on his crap and a nice message to go with it. How about a few others do the same?

Thanks guys,,,very much appreciated!! Anything to make him think twice about screwing others will be great.

I really am puzzeled that there are no members in the area of the perpetrator that would consider doing a visit. Is it the times we live in or maybe the gepgraphical area? If the guy lives within 100 miles of me he gets a visit and i wont go by myself. I might not get the parts but he'll have a few sleepless nights wondering if i was BSin him on my intentions. Just a polite visit will assure him of just how small this world really is.
Small Block

Lets hope we can collectively hassle this azzhole into making good for our felow member's.

Guy's like this are part of why our hobby is expensive. We need to get him out of our hobby.

Well, as for the logistics of going to their place, if I were anywhere near there, I would surely stop in and get the real scoop and try to get this resolved for Rod and cuda65. It galls the heck out of me to hear someone blatently ripping off anyone, for any amount of money and then continuing to sell to more unsuspecting customers. Thats why I sent a message to them through ebay, and will send another through the header listing. I have no stake in this other than trying to help our members and others recoup their losses and preventing others from incurring losses as well. To blatently not message these guys and continue to list items shows their true intentions and I highly doubt that they will receive anything else, probably partly because of our messages. For that I am sorry, but in my mind they were never going to come through anyway, so i hope that you guys can forgive us for instigating in your name.

In my message I made it clear that there were 22,000 members reading about this, and countless other viewers that visit this site every day. Maybe the comment about sending you guys your money back instead of buying crack with it was a little overboard, but my blood was boiling by that point. I'm usually not vindictive towards anyone and like to see things handled between the affected parties, but when illcuda65 also got taken for almost 3G's, I couldn't help it!!

Sorry guys if I screwed up getting involved, and I hope something good comes of this in the end!! Geof

Guy lives 20 miles south of me but I have no address. He was actually pretty cool when he and pops arrived at my door to pay for a Milodon gear drive I had for sale. told me of the banning on Moparts and he said "once his family was threatened...(dont know how it got that far)..he just stopped all communications for personal safety." Oh well, there is always 2 sides. Good luck. Best way to zing the guy is not buy his stuff and tell everyone else your story, they will do the right thing.

I really am puzzeled that there are no members in the area of the perpetrator that would consider doing a visit. Is it the times we live in or maybe the gepgraphical area? .
Small Block

Small Block. let's think about this. Us hard headed Missouri boys, ain't above paying a visit, to some fine folks like that. Have done that in the past. Were I in that general area, might just pay a visit, but I'm sure not coming on here and post about it, or advertise it. Element of surprise is a great tool, especially when you are dealing with a "tool". Besides, if things were to go haywire, don,t leave any unneccesary evidence. :violent1::violent1::eek:ops:

Guy lives 20 miles south of me but I have no address. He was actually pretty cool when he and pops arrived at my door to pay for a Milodon gear drive I had for sale. told me of the banning on Moparts and he said "once his family was threatened...(dont know how it got that far)..he just stopped all communications for personal safety." Oh well, there is always 2 sides. Good luck. Best way to zing the guy is not buy his stuff and tell everyone else your story, they will do the right thing.

Glad to hear you had a good deal with them, and I think at one time this was a stand up guy. He definately had great feedback in a couple places. Unfortunately it looks like he took a financial hit a while ago and decided he could pass that on to us unsuspecting suckers :wack:

Lol,he sound's like one of those guy's that stole everyones money thru the market crash,got rich and now he aint rich anymore,but still stealing

to bad theres no one coming from that area headin to south florida theres a place called the everglades that has a great complaint dept. the workers there are a bit snappy
hope you guys get this resolved

Everyone should read Martythetrimmers's comments in general discussion regarding this " how to get your money back from a rogue trader" Maybe this kind of action would work

Mmmmm me hungee!

Coincidentally youngest boy and I are going to get Chineese Buffet for lunch in 5 minutes. We're going to the big one with like 7 - 8 buffet tables and crab legs!!! :yawinkle:

Eat till we're stuffed and then home for a nap.... :sleepy5:

-
Back