-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tuesday Morning I went to my old home place just to see some one has
stole my 440 and old 360.
I was mad as a hornet and called the county police and made a report.
Then this morning a big steel gate was gone.
This has got my full attention and I had the money in had to drive to all the salvage yards and go looking.
I found my 440 and 360 and told the scrap metal place and the county came out and they had to have gotten my gate last night.
I walked the yard and found my motors and a man there told me the time and truck that was used to hall it in.
I was not in the mood to rant when this happened.
The 440 ran when creed and I pulled it out of a dodge truck.
the 360 is just a good rebuilder.
Know I just need to get them back in to a dry storage.

Watch your metal guy's and girls. Dang crack heads.
They will get back to me when they find out the person that did this.
My report i told the yard and police is now narrowed down to Sunday night stolen and at the scape metal yard and Monday at 10 am Monday.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 051.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 052.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 053.jpg

GOOD FOR YOU MEMIKE!!

Dang critters anyway..........They'll drag away anything that ain't tied down these days........I'm glad to hear that you got moving on it right away and got your stuff back!! :cheers:

Damn Mike! Dirty bastards! *(*&@#$%^%$#@_)((***!!!!!! I sure wish I lived closer Mike.

Glad to hear you got 'em back. Hopefully you'll get your gate back soon too.

GOOD FOR YOU MEMIKE!!

Dang critters anyway..........They'll drag away anything that ain't tied down these days........I'm glad to hear that you got moving on it right away and got your stuff back!! :cheers:
Thanks Tom.
Treva was glad to see me get them back because I was not in the mood to talk or anything, She knew the 440 was something I was waiting to have moved to my new home and I was not sleeping good just thinking it was gone.
Hopefully I will get this turd off the streets.:cheers:

better keep your eye out there, they may come back looking around for more, I say get a tent and camp put and wait with your favorite gun. then is they show up, Bang-Bang, bury them out back

Wow, that is awesome that you even got them back, good for you Mike. Now is it time to hunting for crack heads??!!! :snakeman:

That sucks mike. Glad you found your stuff. Came over the fence at my shop at work last december & stole about $1000 worth of aluminum bleacher boards and gutted the air conditioner at the bingo hall next door. Keep us posted.

Oldschoolcuda

Hey mike, Glad to here you got the motors back. Just wondering, Did you have to buy them back, or did they give them to you?

Hope you catch these guys in the act.

I got lots of stuff laying around, But I have been working on cleaning things up around here.

Phil

I would take the 360 and the 440 put them out in plain site.Then I would get a 20 foot chain.I would take the chain hook one end to the 440 and the other end to the biggest pit bull I could find.Then If they wantthe engines this time they are going to have to be real nice to that pit bull. LOL Jim

Damn Mike! Dirty bastards! *(*&@#$%^%$#@_)((***!!!!!! I sure wish I lived closer Mike.

Glad to hear you got 'em back. Hopefully you'll get your gate back soon too.
The gate is very heavyflat 1/8th inch steal and the scrap yard has a drawing of it. This will be the part that takes him to jail as he roles over the scales
with it. When I came back with the truck to pick up my motors everyone in the yard is keeping an eye out for this 6' buy 7' gate some one made.
I don't realy care to much about the big gate much, But it will get his @ss
when they show up with it.
They made a check to the man that sold the eng to them and they will call me and the county when they figure out the gray 80 ish model Chebby full size truck that stole them. And a man there remembers helping him kick them
out of the truck Monday at 10 am so it will be easy for them to figure who the check was wrote to.
I think I got his %^&* and he don't know it yet.:toothy10:

I would take the 360 and the 440 put them out in plain site.Then I would get a 20 foot chain.I would take the chain hook one end to the 440 and the other end to the biggest pit bull I could find.Then If they wantthe engines this time they are going to have to be real nice to that pit bull. LOL Jim

I hear ya. If I still had anything of value there I would put my trip lines up and snare tht crack head.

better keep your eye out there, they may come back looking around for more, I say get a tent and camp put and wait with your favorite gun. then is they show up, Bang-Bang, bury them out back

I did that, it's here in an old post and got them in my shop.
The young guns in black showed up and carried them to jail.
They had crack and stolen a 3 ton outside unit from some where.
this was about 2 and a half years ago.
I had my camos on and a 12 ga shot gun resting under my willow tree.
They showed up at 3 am. I called cid and the young cops in training did there job.:cheers:

Going out to have a cold one and something to eat.

I will be back later.

HAHAHA! They paid them with a check! Awesome! Mike, they should be able to pinch these losers pretty easy.

You should get their truck for restitution (pain and suffering) and we'll have a truck burning party.

Glad you got your engines back. Crackheads are only good for target practice.

Not really. They can't move fast enough to be a hard target to hit.

Glad you got your stuff back and have set a trap for the rats. Can't believe they were stupid enough to take a check for the engines. That kind of stupid is the only advantage honest people have anymore. You need to get settled in at one place with all your stuff so you can keep an eye on it.

I'm sure it's the same no matter where you are, we have had low lifes taking bronze memorial plaques and vases from our cemetaries!!! I don't know how low one has to be to take from a graveyard, but it takes even lower scumb to pay a dipshit crack head for scrap taken from a cemetaries. We can only hope for carma to take effect on these assholes. Some people just suck!!! Good luck with your gate now Mike.

Happy to hear that you got them back! Glad nothing like this has happened at m house...cuz my dad has 4 440 blocks in plain sight outside the garage, as well as some 65 belvedere fenders. Oh well Nice to hear some good news anyways!

Mike, Great job on recovering your motors. Hate when something like that happens.........Hope they get caught. Sounds like you have 'em.......:director:

Saw a news story today in Arizona here. They're stealing the manhole covers and street grates for scrap metal.................:wack:

Happy to hear you got the motors back Mike, I sure hope they catch the little pricks. It always amazes me what effort people will go to for a few bucks, you could make an honest living if you put in that kind of effort. One of my friends had their driveway culvert stolen recently, that's a lot of digging for a few bucks of scrap. :angry7:

Damn. Im glad you found them. When you find the duschbags that did it, horse whip them for me.

Hey mike, Glad to here you got the motors back. Just wondering, Did you have to buy them back, or did they give them to you?

Hope you catch these guys in the act.

I got lots of stuff laying around, But I have been working on cleaning things up around here.

Phil
No charge, They loaded them back in my truck.:-D

-
Back