STOLEN!!! 1967 Barracuda 440/727

-

got6pak

Reaction score
My 1967 Barracuda Fastback was stolen from my garage on 10-31 @ 8:30AM. If you guys can please help spread the word it would mean a lot to me. This car is my baby.

Stolen from Menifee, Ca just north of San Diego

LIC. Plate # 2AQS198 VIN# BH29B72221774

Sheriff's # 951-776-1099

Attachments

• 188.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 189.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,020
I know you dont want to hear this but . im going to say it look for parts off your car shes already being cut up . inless it was just a joy rider . just cuz its not the right color dont mean it didnt come from your car . Plz no one ask me how i know so much bout how this works lol anuther thing is she could be headed to over the border to get a paint shot and a new vin . then thay ship them back some even go as far as to change the sup like your is lower they un lower it . Just look at any shop around you . In 24 hours there most of the time . where you would not know its your car when its sitting right in front of you . Good luck fining her if she makes it up here i will spot it man

I'll put the word out here on the east coast, you never know. Don't give up hope!!

find and post as many pics of the car and any part installed on the car, youd be surprised the details people pic up on when they are looking for something specific, tell more details about the car such as alterkation or springs moved inboard color of interior we'll keep an eye out for it and good luck

eyes and ears open in OHIO.....if I find it "on the market"...I will try to buy it just so I can kick the thieves in the nuts nuts for you when I slip on some 90wt and fall backwards.

All the way in FLA but will keep look out...
Headin to Garlits this weekend and a few other car shows this month.
Will get the word out- the more who know the better

That sucks! I've had many nightmares over the years that my '67 got stolen. Reality has to be 100x worse! Keeping a eye out here on east coast. Post as many details about the car & parts as you can.

Watch craigslist like a motherfunker. Within 250 miles of your house. ALL of them. I've found more than one stolen vehicle that way.

Watching here in western Canada. Like was said, post as many pictures of the car here as you can so we can see, especially the unique parts / modifications done to it, and a description of the car - drivetrain, interior etc. We will all keep looking for you!

Heck, in your garage they stole it? One of the neighbors and or their buddies would be my first guess..somebody who knew what you had and planed for awhile to take it.

Theft scares me, much as I ***** about these newer POS cars being weak, they are much harder to steal.

Hope its found soon and yeah in one piece

I am always on C. List and will keep an eye on many areas in my part of the country
Yes!! please post some int and mod's it may have and what engine it has in it..

Car was in the trailer? I will keep my eyes open around these parts but there are very few Mopars and NO fish locally besides mine.

I think I remember meeting you and your car at Cruising Grand a couple years back. Is this the one with a Big Block in it?

I'll keep my eyes peeled down this way.

Doubt it would come this far but I'll be working I-40 in central Arkansas and will watch for it.

Man that sucks big time.
It wouldn't hurt to post the serial number and license number of the trailer too if you can.
It might not get this far. I'll keep an eye out for it and get the word out here.

Good luck and hope the S.O.B s get caught and the car is found in good shape.

-
Back