Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
wait till WED!!! the cold is headed even to Fl!??????
jury duty...... I told them I would put all those crooked SOB's in the slammer and take away their tv.... they excused me.... why!??????

It's supposed to be "in the low teens" tomorrow -- yayyyy! [NOT]

Your post reminded me of a joke from my law firm days ...

"Your honor, I just don't know if I can serve as a juror in this case. Every time I look at that guy, I just knowwww he's guilty."

The judge leans over to the witness box and whispers "Shhhhhhhhh, that's the District Attorney."​

Stay warm out there. You guys are getting hammered with the arctic tundra that I lost my cell phone in, cleaning track switches, Monday last week.

I've been using a french press for making coffee thermos fills for work.

I don't always make espresso...

dos%20equis%20man.jpg

...but when I do, I use this christmas gift from my brother, who is a sous chef, down in Durango...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZslVUxMHT1Q"]A Look at the Aerobie AeroPress Coffee-maker-Gadget Lab-WIRED - YouTube[/ame]

It was made by the man who invented the Aerobe and Aerorang frisbee and boomerang. He says he will not invent and patent something unless it works incredibly simple.

I must say, it is easily the best cup of coffee I've ever had. Nice for camping, because you can make concentrate, or just drink it straight like a lunatic, like I do. Watch out, though. It will WIRE you.

-10 temp and -35 windchill this morning. Coffee is good and hot. I will not fire up the shop heater today with this cold. Will be colder tomorrow. Evert one stay warm. Jay

You guys keep warm out there today. The coffee's hot and tasting good!
Looks ilke a cool coffee press Dave. tmm

12 deg out there now, had lite snow and freezing drizzle last nite.(goody) Getting ready to go out and drive in it. drink and extra cup and stay safe and warm.

22 here but the wind is howling, bringing the real feel down to 2.

lots of drizzle and the roads are getting slick .....i had to stop twice and clean the windsheild because the moisture is freezing on the window as you go.

20 here and blowing snow! Supposed to get colder as the day goes on! Looking at single digits! Makes the coffee even better. Cool press! Stay warm, have a great day!

Well no jury duty yesterday. I didn't get released till just after lunch. It was about a creep that had kidnapped and raped a couple times. He had already been convicted and spent prison time. This was a civil suit to decide wether he should be sent to a mental institution or back to prison. Pretty hard to pick a impartial jury for a case like that. I just checked the weather. -31 wind chill. Hope my truck doesn't jell up. Lucky I'm on my local route today. tmm

:hello2::hello2: one hand typing and sipping :coffee2: it got up to 43 degrees
yesterday :cheers:
Slid on some wet mud yesterday after washing down my for wheeler, Right shoulder/arm took the grunt of it #-o , I did manage to get allot dun before it happened :glasses7:
28 degrees here now, they say it feels like 18 :???: where do they get that from :toothy1: yep!! cold here this evening the low of 9 degrees #-o
Everyone have a great day :cheers:

Colder than Mars this morning at -43C with the wind. The espressos are good. 3 so far. All wired up for another hard day at work. Life is good!

Colder than Mars this morning at -43C with the wind. The espressos are good. 3 so far. All wired up for another hard day at work. Life is good!

i feel warm suddenly because we are still above zero and now i think that is something to be thanksful for :D

wow, be careful out there.....that is extreme

35 here this morning. Going to be a nice day when the fog burns off, then by friday back to the rain.
My parents are heading to Yuma Az. in their motorhome this morning guess their ready for some warm weather.
Had the dart out for a ride yesterday and looks like today will be a good day to go burn some rubber and gas too!

Friggin Cold Cold Cold here this morning :pale: 9 degrees now :coffee2:
Good friggin morning everyone :D

I need some flip Flop inn time :glasses7:

Good morning, I'm Up early but it's cause I'm sick, hardly slept a wink and can't go to work today.....not sure if it's the flu or food poisoning.....yuck. :banghead:

Good Morning all. 19 deg here this morning with a coating of snow on the ground. Gonna only be in the high 20's for a few days here. Gotta put an alternator on the Pastors Jeep today. Glad I have heat in the shop.

-5 HERE WITH THE WIND CHILL. I have to fix the wife's 99 Pontiac Firechicken again, lost #6 cyl on it. can be a loose wire on the cylinder. I need to use the neighbor's lift to get to it. The dam 3800 motors are unbelievably tight, Not looking forward to it his driveway is really long 250 yds at least, steep and iced over. with trees on both sides and 2 curves in the worst part of the hill. 2 drs. appointment for the family and they are around 40 Mi. away. Sucks when we are down to 1 Car. At least the beer will be cold when I get done!

Good morning, I'm Up early but it's cause I'm sick, hardly slept a wink and can't go to work today.....not sure if it's the flu or food poisoning.....yuck. :banghead:

Hope it was something you put in your belly , no one needs the flew :glasses7:

3 degrees! I think I'll fill the tub up with hot coffee!

don't forget to bring a pepperoni pizza to your party as well :jocolor:

15 degrees here .....didn't feel too bad ....no wind, but everything still has a dusting of snow from yesterday. Weather people say its going to get 56 degrees today.

-
Back