Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
at work as I type this, two cups down, couple more to go. Temp says -1, they say we will see 30 today. Hope so, getting real tired of this stuff. So Rani putting a 440 in the Caddy.

same here ......was a little warmer early this morning ...it was 5 degrees

Its supposed to warm up this week......they are saying that south of springs should see 50s by mid-week.

Putting a 440 in a Cadillac is actually a marvelous idea ....I had not even thought of that. Then have the car that is easy to find parts for and the engine that is all to familiar.

If C-bodies were not so hard to get parts for, an imperial would surely replace the Cadillac. But unfortunately.......Cadillac has to be 10 times more recognized and supported by the aftermarket :???:

Nah the picture of Minnie sitting on the engine in the corner is a 383 for a Dart, for a project thought out in another thread. :D

BTW: Minnie does not approve of brand mixing here so hate comments about the idea are not necessary LOL :violent2:

BTWW: Denver Broncos are on a bye week also .......so the living room will be quiet today

Good morning, I'm on vacation and still in bed lol

Hay !! wake up #-o the day has started with out you :blob: On my third cup and cooking Treva and I some egg omelets this morning :glasses7: toast and strawberry preserves :color:

Back out to the shop at noon and turn the tube on for some football and get back on my Honda 300 FourTrax repair :toothy1: As of now I need to order a new starter relay and go ahead and put a new spark plug and coil/wire on :glasses7:
It hit 67 degrees here yesterday :color: rained but that did not bother me in the new nest :D

Everyone have a great day and enjoy a positive out look on everything :D I stepped in some dog poo yesterday and was glad I did not walk in the house with out noticing it :D

Good Morning to all !! Gotta break out the checkbook and pay a few bills this morning. Breakfast, and then out to the shop. Gotta put valve cover gaskets on an 05 BMW 745IL today. Book calls for 6 hours. Not looking forward to it.

Trying to get motivated to go to the store and get milk and fuel for the space heater in the shop. The wind is howling here and the chill has to be in the teens. Have fun with the gaskets Mitch. If I can get my shop to 50 I will continue putting jeep rear disks on the dart. 8 1/4 rear.

I'm on my third cup, it's 4* below BRRRRR......... here with a wind chill of minus 12*.

My air dryer is froze up on my big truck, so I'll be working to get that thawed out so I can move. :banghead:

Up at 5:30 to get the kids off to school, then I have to work outside in this crap today!!! Gonna need a tankful of coffee to work this week, outside every day!!! Brrr!! I'll be thinking of y'all insiders while I freeze my tushy off!!

Mornin all!! Geof

almost 5:30 here and its a little warmer this morning than it has been ......its 10*

Excited today because I think I am going to order my exhaust kit from Jegs today for the 383 dart build :D

Already working on my new years resolution to get back into daily driving a big block a-body .....I drove my ol 72 swinger daily before with a late 70s cast crank 440 which was real happy with 85 (see low compression has its advantages).

Since the 72 went down for some issues I been rockin a slant six :???: The slanty is ok but the gears are too shallow. Its going to be nice going back to having a lot of reserve power on the highway.......when going up a mountain pass and you just need that extra boost you and downshift and leave everyone in your mirror rear view as you watch your gas gauge go rapidly to E :angel12:

almost 5:30 here and its a little warmer this morning than it has been ......its 10*

Excited today because I think I am going to order my exhaust kit from Jegs today for the 383 dart build :D

Already working on my new years resolution to get back into daily driving a big block a-body .....I drove my ol 72 swinger daily before with a late 70s cast crank 440 which was real happy with 85 (see low compression has its advantages).

Since the 72 went down for some issues I been rockin a slant six :???: The slanty is ok but the gears are too shallow. Its going to be nice going back to having a lot of reserve power on the highway.......when going up a mountain pass and you just need that extra boost you and downshift and leave everyone in your mirror rear view as you watch your gas gauge go rapidly to E :angel12:

14* here this morning, glad I`m retired and don`t have to go out unless I want to!

Morning all. Looks like cold and windy today with snow starting this afternoon. I have to remember to call in tonight after 5 to see if I have jury duty tomorrow. Argh! Stay warm and safe! tmm

4 here this mornin, calling for close to 50 we shall see. Sucks when the air dryer freezes up, hope you get it going soon.

Morning all. Looks like cold and windy today with snow starting this afternoon. I have to remember to call in tonight after 5 to see if I have jury duty tomorrow. Argh! Stay warm and safe! tmm

Good morning all, looks like a sunny and a little warmer day will arrive here today, 29 to start out and looks like it could make it up to 40 degrees :glasses7:
Well Mike did you call and see if you had jury duty ? I have been there a couple times in the last few years #-o but someone has to do it, on my second cup and looking forward to removing a couple parts to get closer to having my fourTrax back on the road, I spent 1 1/2 hours removing the fenders and front rack laying on my back, at least the wood floor was warm :D
Everyone have a safe day and be thankful we woke up and could smile :D

Attachments

• 10922618_981795668502446_3354862814959361732_n.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 127
REALLY NASTY HERE PLUS THE COAL STOVE WENT OUT LAST NIGHT! Trying to get a few cups in me before going out for another load of coal.

feels like a heat wave here at 35 degrees .......compared to what its been.

Makes life easier and I am able to get done with my chore routine earlier when its warmer.

After all .....the cows don't like waiting to eat.

Attachments

• 20150105_072856.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 125
Good morning all, looks like a sunny and a little warmer day will arrive here today, 29 to start out and looks like it could make it up to 40 degrees :glasses7:
Well Mike did you call and see if you had jury duty ? I have been there a couple times in the last few years #-o but someone has to do it, :D

I have jury duty today at 8:30 Mike. I just got in from blowing snow. We got 6" of white fluffy stuff. It's easy to move but damn is it cold out there. My thermometer says -6 and the forecast is for -35 wind chill tonight. I am really enjoying my first cup with you all. tmm

Little late gettin here this morning. Actually stayed out in the shop until 9pm last night . Slept in this morning. Got the V/C gaskets on the Bimmer though. What a beast of a job !!

Mornin, 2 cups down, ready to start work. 30 hear this mornin, feels down rite toasty.

wait till WED!!! the cold is headed even to Fl!??????
jury duty...... I told them I would put all those crooked SOB's in the slammer and take away their tv.... they excused me.... why!??????

Hello... Cat woke me up at 4:30 this morning. made a cup of coffee went to the living room and watch some old classic Westerns on Encore's Western channel. fell back to sleep about 6:30, cat woke me up at &:45 to eat. She usually eats at 6AM, and 6PM every day, but byt 6AM this morning she was sleeping, again.

the moon was soooo beautiful this morning ....I went for a quick brisk walk and it was hard to stop looking at it. tried to get a good pic but I didn't realize the power line was in the way till I look now on the puter screen. But you get the idea

Attachments

• 20150106_071707.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 20150106_071701.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 104
-40C with the wind chill here this morning. Don't feel like working with these temps. The espresso and sambuca doesn't want to work today either

-
Back