Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Quiet day at home after serving the partying masses last night til 2 a.m.

Speaking of chili I made up a new snack: Chili Dog Pizza.

Spread mustard and chili on a partly baked pizza crust, top with cut-up hot dogs and sliced onions, put back in oven till crust is done. Cheese would probably be good but I made mine without. I tried it out on my coworkers and they all liked it. Good to eat while watching games on TV.

Now that sounds good right there!!

Good morning :glasses7: I agree :) That Chili Dog Pizza sounds great goldfish65
I ended up going to Fat City (Gift card :D )yesterday at 11:45 I was starving I tell yea :pale:
Treva and I double teamed the house work yesterday after lunch then watched a couple old Clint Eastwood westerns out in the shop as I looked around on the world web at some Honda four wheeler sites for wire diagrams, All in all a groovy day :glasses7:
Rain and 35 degrees this morning and the coffee is good :color:

Good morning all. Got the blasting done on the K frame, Stabilizer bar and Drive Shaft, yesterday. Primed and painted all three. Back to some welding in the engine bay today. I'll be waitin on the UPS man every day now. Yesterday I ordered a complete interior for the GTS including all weatherstripping. Saved a ton of money on Year One's 30% off sale. I'm like a kid waitin for Santa Clause now !!

Good morning all. Got the blasting done on the K frame, Stabilizer bar and Drive Shaft, yesterday. Primed and painted all three. Back to some welding in the engine bay today. I'll be waitin on the UPS man every day now. Yesterday I ordered a complete interior for the GTS including all weatherstripping. Saved a ton of money on Year One's 30% off sale. I'm like a kid waitin for Santa Clause now !!

:cheers: You got allot if not everything you wanted to get dun yesterday :cheers:
I seen your post about the sale and checked it out but could not find anything I needed..
Have a great TGIF MOPARMITCH :glasses7:

plain water and an apple to start the morning off. Here is to a healthier new year.

more water and less mountain dew. :???: and an apple instead of some kind of junk food

today I am going to gather a list of parts I am going to need to put a 72 swinger together and look for clutch pedal bushings. I took the pedal assembly apart because of a bind and found the plastic/nylon bushings almost gone and beat up real bad :pale:

Attachments

• 20150102_052509.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 151
Morning all. Back to work today and then a weekend. Weird! I need to start on year end/ new year reports and filing this weekend. I'm sure I have a few months of checkbook balancing to do. I just polished off a glass of grape energy drink. I wasn't in the mood for java today. tmm

On second cup of coffee after reading paper and waking up. :coffee2: Got my fuel tank installed and hooked up yesterday and got the brakes on the 8 1/4 and ready to install in car. Going to put on a couple brake lines today and see about installing the axle into the car and get it bolted down. :cheers: Then I think I will start the dash/firewall installation. lots to do there! No shortage of tasks for the rest of the weekend. :D

Day off today. Second pot brewing now. Just got in from plowing the drive way, lite dusting my ***. We got 8 inches out here, reports called for a lite dusting.

Day off today. Second pot brewing now. Just got in from plowing the drive way, lite dusting my ***. We got 8 inches out here, reports called for a lite dusting.

That sounds typical for what the news would say for this area.

Grab of warm cup, sit down and enjoy your day off now!

Good Morning all. On my second glass of Iced Tea. Vacuum motor for my blast cabinet went up yesterday. Damn things don't seem to last real long with the dust and media going past it. I'll pull it apart today and see if I can get one cheaper than TP tools locally.

Good Morning all. On my second glass of Iced Tea. Vacuum motor for my blast cabinet went up yesterday. Damn things don't seem to last real long with the dust and media going past it. I'll pull it apart today and see if I can get one cheaper than TP tools locally.

wow ....your getting up and I am barely going to sleep. Didn't sleep at all last night and ended up watching a few movies including American Graffiti. What a great movie. Then I went to work for a couple hours and here I am again.

Its Saturday .....great day to take it easy .....or get mega progress on a cool mopar ....either way. maybe if it wasn't minus 2 outside right now :protest:

Attachments

• 20150103_051757.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 140
I'm on it. Brewing up that first pot. Sounds like you kids got things done yesterday. Me too. I had a pretty good day myself. Rani, you ok? You need your sleep. Can you take a nap during the day. I use non prescription sleep aids from time to time to help me. I'm sure I have apnea
but haven't been tested. I have found it helps to get off the computer and let my brain rest for an hour before I go to sleep. tmm

Morning all, on my second waiting for the sun to come up. have to feed the horses now.

Ok ok, I'm up!! We got the light dusting scheduled for up Jaws way, thanks for that bro!! Gotta head out and ship some members their stuff, then up to the glass shop to finish the sign project, then off to install it! Hope to put in some time in the garage today before I head out to a gig later! Coffee, I'm countin on you today!!!

Mornin all!! Geof

The day started about like most usually do anymore ... with heightened blood pressures, way too much volume and enough tension to jumpstart a small country. Might have to start doctoring the coffee .............. and I'm not a drinker. Happy Saturday ya'll! :-D

Rani, you ok? You need your sleep. Can you take a nap during the day. I use non prescription sleep aids from time to time to help me. I'm sure I have apnea
but haven't been tested. I have found it helps to get off the computer and let my brain rest for an hour before I go to sleep. tmm

my parents don't care if I nap in the day because I work at night. working at night is not really a smart thing to do for health. But its paying the bills and supplying the mopar money LOL

during the summer my favorite thing to do is to go take a nap in the demon. the car is on blocks and not going anywhere anytime soon but has a nice comfy bench seat and during the summer its nice and toasty in the car with the quarter windows popped open for a perfect breeze and the yard the car is in is a private yard so no one around ...just me and the cat. :cheers:

this sums up people working nights. LOL

Attachments

• HAHA.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 118
Good Morning all !! Second glass of Iced Tea already. Gonna hit the early service this morning. Watch some football out in the shop today, drink a few beers. Work on the GTS a little. My aim is to get something, no matter how small, done each day.

Get er' done Mitch. Brewing up a few cups now. We usher at the 10:00 service today and it looks like I have a 1" of snow to shovel this afternoon. It's 9 degrees and windy outside now and it's supposed to be -20 to -35 below wind chill today. Burrrrrrrrrr

up and at em ....I am over here bouncing off the walls and I have not even had my coffee yet.

Getting excited about this build project in another thread.

So I am too busy too sleep. Too busy getting a list together of what its going to take to get an engine in the corner of the garage into the car. :burnout:

Attachments

• 20150103_234606.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 105
at work as I type this, two cups down, couple more to go. Temp says -1, they say we will see 30 today. Hope so, getting real tired of this stuff. So Rani putting a 440 in the Caddy.

Starting first cup, 1/2" snow last night. Last long weekend day before return to work:-(. Day of work in shop planned, organizing next stage of build. No football, Seahawks have bye weekend. :coffee2:

-
Back