Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all! Starting 2015 with Green Mountain blueberry coffee. YUM

Morning all. Looking into the 30% off sale at Year One on a complete interior for the GTS. I assume its Legendary?

I'm with ya. Cat woke me at 6AM, wanted to eat, so I fed her and made coffee for me. just finishing my 3 cup of 2015!

...and we're off!
Have a great day Frankie :cheers: Cats happy and so are you :D
I can see who all shut down by at least 11 pm :glasses7: like me maybe :D

Good morning and Happy New Year! Don't know what I'm going to do today, maybe just hang around the house and bug the wife! Or hide out in the shop.
But first I'll go have breakfeast with my Dad.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning and Happy New Year! Don't know what I'm going to do today, maybe just hang around the house and bug the wife! Or hide out in the shop.
But first I'll go have breakfeast with my Dad.

Have a great day everyone!
Happy new year :cheers:
I don't know what I am going to do ether :banghead: one thing is for sure that I have learned
is that if I stay inside to bug the wife she will find somewhere to go today :D
I think I see a warm fire with my name on it in the nest today Stan :glasses7:

Half way through my second mug. Have fun today guys. tmm

Woke up about 8 this morning. I made it to 11 but that was because I was watching a movie. Coffee is brewing and Oatmeal is made. Everyone enjoy your day!

:coffee2:Happy new year all! On 2nd cup from our new Keurig coffee maker-gift from the kids. Big weekend of working on Barracuda coming up. Hope to complete the fuel tank and rear axle install by Saturday night. :blob: Cant wait to trial fit my new rally wheels!:cheers:

The classic Old Lady Slipper Slide down the hallway woke me up at 6:37 .... after going to bed about 2 a.m. At least halfway through the first pot, I've checked both email accounts, looked at FaceBook, played some Spider Solitaire and Angry Birds, and shared my customer's '68 hood inserts with him through PhotoBucket. Before and almost-After!!

View attachment 009 - Copy.jpg

View attachment hood inserts Enrique 032 - Copy.jpg

Already a full day and barely 10. Harumphhhhhhhhhhh!

And Billy's mom considerately went back to bed after waking me up. Isn't that special ... :wack:

The classic Old Lady Slipper Slide down the hallway woke me up at 6:37 .... after going to bed about 2 a.m. At least halfway through the first pot, I've checked both email accounts, looked at FaceBook, played some Spider Solitaire and Angry Birds, and shared my customer's '68 hood inserts with him through PhotoBucket. Before and almost-After!!

View attachment 1714780847

View attachment 1714780848

Already a full day and barely 10. Harumphhhhhhhhhhh!

And Billy's mom considerately went back to bed after waking me up. Isn't that special ... :wack:

Where's that "Like" button Leanna?

I have been up since 7 today but I didn't post here because I skipped the coffee and went for the hot chocolate. .......this is the coffee club here so sorry. :D

BTW .....the 68 cuda hood inserts are looking great.

I have been up since 7 today but I didn't post here because I skipped the coffee and went for the hot chocolate. .......this is the coffee club here so sorry. :D

You don't have to be a coffee drinker to stop on in to say Hi. We like to chat with you all. tmm

well off to a slow starting day.......Temperature outside finally made it to zero.

Today starts the process of all things Christmas coming down and making the trek back to the storage loft.

kinda sad that the party is over but kinda good to move on :???:

still love the captain crunch ...Christmas crunch :D

Attachments

• 20150101_104416.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 160
Where's that "Like" button Leanna?

I'm glad somebody does Mike lol!! How's your mom doing?

Mmmmmmm hot chocolate sounds good about now. Thanks Rani! :-D

I am supercharged with a serving of mango juice......I found this stuff at the gas station called "Naked" and its fruit juice with nothing added ...no added sugars no preservatives.

The mango one was pretty not the best mango the world (nothing like the ones back home) but it was pretty good. Better be good for $3.79 for a one serving size container.

I need to start thinking healthier for the new year and try to kick my addiction to diet mountain dew :D

You may want to reconsider.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Juice#Class_Action_Lawsuit

I'm glad somebody does Mike lol!! How's your mom doing?
She's doing better. When you can't swallow without choking it's hard to get nourishment or liquids but her feeding tube does the trick. Thanks LeAnna.

oh well ....probably still healthier than me chugging a 2 litre bottle of diet mountain dew a day like I was.....

the only thing see is that the naked is not worth almost 4 bucks if its half sugar and who knows what ....that sounds like a yummy 99 cent bottle of sugar to me. :protest:

Naked juice.

Equates to a teaspoon of sugar per ounce of juice.
Just trying to keep you healthy.

Yaaaawn, howdy all!! Now, we didn't sleep off the hangover from last night, but we have been up since sweet Nella woke us up at 7:30! Mom had to work today so it's just me and the kids again! Nella and I are watching the Back to The Future marathon, and I'm slipping out to the garage to pack boxes and get things done! Gonna be a coffee day all day today, and I'm alright with that!!

Happy new year all, Geof

the crockpot been cooking a lot of chili all day! cold, cloudy, some wind, too cold to work on any car today!!! by next winter, the car shed will have an addition with 4 walls, (roof mandatory), and barrel stove!!!! little concrete would be great too. \
Donations???? LOL

the crockpot been cooking a lot of chili all day! cold, cloudy, some wind, too cold to work on any car today!!!

Quiet day at home after serving the partying masses last night til 2 a.m.

Speaking of chili I made up a new snack: Chili Dog Pizza.

Spread mustard and chili on a partly baked pizza crust, top with cut-up hot dogs and sliced onions, put back in oven till crust is done. Cheese would probably be good but I made mine without. I tried it out on my coworkers and they all liked it. Good to eat while watching games on TV.

-
Back