Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What are you painting today Hoppy? I see you're shaking your can! :poke::rofl:
4_53.jpg

Morning everyone....22° and climbing. Will try to make the most of it.

Last edited:
Seeya later guys - Gotta go. I got my wood layin' out in the snow and it finally got hard enough to get it in.

Sun is out, 44 degrees and will hit60 today !! old Phill said spring is on it's way !! Good morning

@Sublime one
John saw you posted a remark with the Omaha MOPAR show in May. Are you all going?? We're planning on it. Been told it is a nice show.
Yep we are looking at being there. Arrive Friday likely leave Sunday. We have never been but hear it is a good show. Flying blind here never been to Omaha.

Has warmed up to 7 degrees here, but got wife's truck unburied. It was that hard igloo type snow and she high centered. You kind of cut it into chunks then lift it out. At least she made it home. Our front yard is a cornfield so we get nasty drifts. This is our drive. She swears there was no wine involved but she always drinks wine while painting! And it was paint night! Just sayin...

IMG_1896.JPG

Yeah same here. For us, we pretty much are stuck with 4wd capable vehicles
Pretty messy here yesterday. First winter driving I have done in a while without AWD. We don't have a lot of bad hills, but seems there is at least one in every direction where people cant make it up.

I know it's not a Mopar but it is the wife's grocery getter. Someone here pushed this Stinger to 400 hp
Here's my rental from last 2 weeks. Front drive of course. Did OK in snow, but not even close to the Magnum. Of course none of that matters when someone else hits you! :mad::mob:
upload_2019-2-2_10-15-14.png

HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY!!!
Come on Phil get it right!!

View attachment 1715284057
Big news around here. About as reliable as anything else they have to say. LOL

Summer here has a farmer’s market. We go tour it every saturday.
Its on the arena parking lot,arena raises money by selling burgers, so its a good place to go for lunch.
We have an indoor farmers market year round. Actually a few, but one close. Best Market is ROOTs. A little farther, but big outdour farm, flea, auction etc in summer.

Hello Folks.....I guess an early Spring is predicted
Works for me. They are calling for above freezing here almost all week.

About a 1/2 mile down the road from my property is a dairy farm that makes cheese. Ice cream and milk year round. They’ve got a roadside market store about the size of closet they stock daily. It’s abiut .50-1.00 more than store bought but it’s so close and it’s fresh that I go there anytime I can.
We had a dairy store that closed a few years ago. I had just heard it re-opened, but then I think they had a fire. Havent been down that way since, so not sure if they were able to stay open.

Guees I will continue the backread now. You guys talk too much. LOL
Good Morning.

Has warmed up to 7 degrees here, but got wife's truck unburied. It was that hard igloo type snow and she high centered. You kind of cut it into chunks then lift it out. At least she made it home. Our front yard is a cornfield so we get nasty drifts. This is our drive. She swears there was no wine involved but she always drinks wine while painting! And it was paint night! Just sayin...

View attachment 1715284135

That's a nice looking truck. If the wife keeps painting you might have to add a winch : )

Yep we are looking at being there. Arrive Friday likely leave Sunday. We have never been but hear it is a good show. Flying blind here never been to Omaha.
We have the same schedule. Being retired military (National Guard) we're staying at the Air Force base.
Daughter use to live in Omaha, not to hard to get around.

-
Back