Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I love local markets. Here we have a bunch of for no better word for it consignment stores. You bring your stuff up and they sell it for a small %. You can find anything there from food, antiques, stoves etc even farm tractors. Never know what will be there.
Where is that? I need an adventure

Good morning, might go check out a farmers market here though not the season for fresh produce. But they sell all sorts of other stuff and I have an idea maybe I could sell some stuff I make. Starting back to work someday this week, boss emails the schedule Saturdays. But I have a few more days of freedom!
Well not the best reason to be off, but you've had a nice few weeks. Glad to see your going back slow and easing into it.

I love local markets. Here we have a bunch of for no better word for it consignment stores. You bring your stuff up and they sell it for a small %. You can find anything there from food, antiques, stoves etc even farm tractors. Never know what will be there.
About a 1/2 mile down the road from my property is a dairy farm that makes cheese. Ice cream and milk year round. They’ve got a roadside market store about the size of closet they stock daily. It’s abiut .50-1.00 more than store bought but it’s so close and it’s fresh that I go there anytime I can.

Well not the best reason to be off, but you've had a nice few weeks. Glad to see your going back slow and easing into it.
Yep I feel good, and healthy! Still have a muscle spasm on one side but I have ice on it right now, and alternate with heat, muscle relaxer and aspirin, it is getting better. Oooh you guys reminded me they sell breakfast and lunch at the farmers market, I am definately going!!

Where is that? I need an adventure
Millersburg has one and Elizabeth ville also has a new one. If you come up I have to bring you to Marks. He has so much automobilia you can barley walk around in there and some killer fords.

I may venture out for breakfast
Me too. Wife is heading out to the gym soon.
I got the car buddies over this morning to help with the wiring harness.
I need a nice BK.
The Barracuda project will be ALL done this weekend.

Hey Ray, Sharon wants to know whether Marilyn’s still planning to go out with her today.

Yeah they still run the ferry from like Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Thanks Ron....I may make that a nice cycle ride next summer

Rollers??? - You want curly hair????

View attachment 1715284017
Karl, She ^ could change my mind about rollers.
laugh2-gif.gif

These are the rollers I thought you were going to post.

www.insidesocal.com%2Ftomhoffarth%2Ffiles%2Fimport%2Fi-d94799335f578f31f5e6054d3d48b224-curlers2.gif

Hey Ray, Sharon wants to know whether Marilyn’s still planning to go out with her today.

Yeah they still run the ferry from like Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Let me see if the queen is up and I will ask her. Hey got the shop up to 41 yesterday!
tenor[1].gif

Did get a second air/hydraulic jack for the rotisserie.
Will be much better to lift it.
Was on sale.
Plus the tractor bucket im working on had a trailer reciever welded on. A new one was 7.00 so why bother cutting off the old one,when they are so cheap.

Buddy’s daughter goes to university,and is willing to grab stuff whenever i need it.
Better change that before KK sees that.
laugh2-gif.gif

Good morning, might go check out a farmers market here though not the season for fresh produce. But they sell all sorts of other stuff and I have an idea maybe I could sell some stuff I make. Starting back to work someday this week, boss emails the schedule Saturdays. But I have a few more days of freedom!
Several that come into town have been growing cool weather greens in hoop houses. We'll find out in a couple of hours if they made it through the cold.

-
Back