Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, I got the code from Hoppy's discount thread, but I never saw the place to enter it. :BangHead:
It is a bit obscured on their check out page. Click the "How did you hear about us" button and find it in the drop down menu.

just figured that out and guess what? Same box appears in order history. Entered code on completed order and they will refund to my Paypal! :thumbsup:

Well, I got the code from Hoppy's discount thread, but I never saw the place to enter it. :BangHead:
Been there.
Right at checkout or payment it should have a "how did you hear about us" box

edit: neermind. late to the party...

IMG_2054.JPG
So you guys from a bit further South will laugh but we dug a path to the grill and fired her up for the first time this year! Woo Hoo! Steak,taters, peas with shrooms! Oh man it was good. No matter how hard ya try grill just won't work when it is 10-30 below!

View attachment 1715306864 So you guys from a bit further South will laugh but we dug a path to the grill and fired her up for the first time this year! Woo Hoo! Steak,taters, peas with shrooms! Oh man it was good. No matter how hard ya try grill just won't work when it is 10-30 below!
have used the grill many times surrounded by snow. :thumbsup:

There are sure a lot of neat hot rods showing up in TV commercials lately. The Doritos commercial with the pink Gremlin doing donuts on the airport tarmac. Pretty sure I saw a Duster lurking in the background near the plane. Looks like there's a big tire mid 80s T-bird and a Buick GN also. I mute the audio so I can concentrate on the hot rods :lol:

Off and on here today. Glad when it is gone for a while...
It’s been raining all day here. Probably have gotten an inch today with another 3/4 inch coming overnight. Just a cold and soggy day with temps in the mid 40s. Yuck.

-
Back