Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He mentioned that when we talked said something about that. With my limited electrical knowledge its easy to talk above my abilities.

It is. He's a smart MOPAR guy he'll figure it out, I'll give him a case of beer and it will be all good.:D

Good morning coffee crew. I am on Holiday starting today for a week..ish. Heading back to FL. Driving this time though, yuck. My son is playing in the band at Disney, have to go see that. I hope all is well in Coffeeland.

Good morning coffee crew. I am on Holiday starting today for a week..ish. Heading back to FL. Driving this time though, yuck. My son is playing in the band at Disney, have to go see that. I hope all is well in Coffeeland.
Wow seems like just the drive will take up most of the week. Dodge the flooding here in the Midwest, and have a great time.

Wow seems like just the drive will take up most of the week. Dodge the flooding here in the Midwest, and have a great time.

Typically I drive straight through, have for 20 years now. In Laws are down there so we will stay with them. If I stop for sleep, I will still be there tomorrow for dinner at the latest. 22 hrs or so of driving. Then relax for 5 days and visit with everyone.

I will head southwest to Madison, drop south to Bloominton, Paducah, Nashville, Atlanta, to Ocala, FL, the west to the in laws. Any flooding or freeway issues anyone knows of along that route?

Morning. Chilly. But not bad.
Im pretty sure nothing is booked. Driveway is a mess.

I think he's talking about the little gold colored piece. Whats it called??

View attachment 1715306995
Good morning c\_/
That is the add on instrument voltage regulator that I designed, built, and sold for several years. Other gauge service companies would buy 30 to 50 units at a time from me so I can't know if your car was my customer. One of those companies bought me out, lock, stock and barrel. I retired. That doesn't mean I can't help diagnose and cure.
This aint the best place to do that. PM me if you want.

More... You only pointed out issue at 2 of the 3 thermal gauges. If the OEM fuel gauge works, any of the 3 works, the regulator is working, since the one regulator supplies 5 volts to all 3.

-
Back