Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The heavy string worked, I stood outside the car and gave it a big pull and it feel our
1tnvfq.gif

Could you have took the whole pedal system out and clamped it in a vise and did something that way?
I could have I gues, but I wanted to keep the MS studs I had, plus a friend here told me to just pull the pin, I bet it would have been easier to pull the whole pedal system out

Well men, got to get started, a tire on my 64 GMC has a bubble on the right front tread, the tire is 11 years old and these Arkansas roads are tuff on them, to sams I go after a shower, everyone have a far out Friday

Victoria 7.jpg

Well men, got to get started, a tire on my 64 GMC has a bubble on the right front tread, the tire is 11 years old and these Arkansas roads are tuff on them, to sams I go after a shower, everyone have a far out Friday

View attachment 1715307030
Must be tire day. The wifee's Buick needs tires and alignment. Appointment at 1:30. Probably the last set of rubber we buy for that rig.

Must be tire day. The wifee's Buick needs tires and alignment. Appointment at 1:30. Probably the last set of rubber we buy for that rig.
Nope. Should be good on tires for a bit. Wifes car are the worst, but even those have enough tread to easily get through the summer. Only issue with her's is they lose air from the aluminum rims.

Rodney took them all off and cleaned rims and tires a while back. Backs are still good. Fronts both lose air. Guess the twisting from steering makes them worse. One of them goes about a month, other have to add air every week or 2. Will see how they hold when it warms up outside.

I have to get tires for both the truck and trailer = $$$
Truck tires =ouch. Trailer shouldn't be too bad. I had to get one tire for the Neon. (other 3 were near new tread) Less than half the cost of what I had just put on Magnum.

Rodney took them all off and cleaned rims and tires a while back. Backs are still good. Fronts both lose air. Guess the twisting from steering makes them worse. One of them goes about a month, other have to add air every week or 2. Will see how they hold when it warms up outside.
Yep. Not an issue in the summer. I only need 3 tires. I had to replace one a month ago because of a torn bead. It had been off to reseal too many times. Damn chrome clad aluminum wheels.

Hey I worked hard for all I've accumulated and get in retirement now. I'm not trying to leave any of it for anyone!! At least that's my goal!!

Truck tires =ouch. Trailer shouldn't be too bad. I had to get one tire for the Neon. (other 3 were near new tread) Less than half the cost of what I had just put on Magnum.
Lucky me I have a buddy with a tire store so I get a friend of family discount or something like that. It takes a little of the sting out.

Lucky me I have a buddy with a tire store so I get a friend of family discount or something like that. It takes a little of the sting out.
Rodney takes care of my tire needs. I might be able to do better on price if I shopped for 'deals', but he finds what I want at good price.
Can't beat the service.
Got me one matching tire that is discontinued for the Neon. When I got the Duster tires, he got one and mounted it to try the fit before getting other 3. Has picked up car from the house so wife doesn't have to hang out in garage while someone changes tires since I work second shift....

Rodney takes care of my tire needs. I might be able to do better on price if I shopped for 'deals', but he finds what I want at good price.
Can't beat the service.
Got me one matching tire that is discontinued for the Neon. When I got the Duster tires, he got one and mounted it to try the fit before getting other 3. Has picked up car from the house so wife doesn't have to hang out in garage while someone changes tires since I work second shift....

Sounds like a keeper

Can't beat the service.
Now that's service! It's worth a little extra in my book.

-
Back