Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup ... gettin old sucks...Yesterday I took a nap around 3pm. When I got up, I discovered I couldn't walk, Pretty sure I twisted and pinched a nerve in my lower back, near my right cheek. Could hardly sleep last night, but today is better.......

Yup ... gettin old sucks...Yesterday I took a nap around 3pm. When I got up, I discovered I couldn't walk, Pretty sure I twisted and pinched a nerve in my lower back, near my right cheek. Could hardly sleep last night, but today is better.......
Been there had the same similar problem. Mine was the sacroiliac nerve.
Right side for me to.
First time was stepping off the porch and felt like I'd dislocated my hip.
Usually as long as I do my stretches I'm good.

I have been having a similar pain too, after sitting for a while,horrible shooting pain. But as soon as i stand for a while im ok. Seems if im on/off the tractor a bunch of times i feel it the next day. The little kubota is a circus act to get off as the footboards are small

anyone know production numbers for EL5 dusters??
I don’t know the numbers but here’s one.

55F1D7D4-05D4-4574-BDDB-A94D19F41DD6.jpeg

That is pretty interesting...
The guy who did it is a digital artist. The car isn’t real, but his work is good enough that some people believe it is. That’s why I redid it with my own adjustments, I think he fell short in a lot of places. At least this article recognized it as just a render and not real.

His biggest trick is to clone a cars engine bay into a different car. His hellcat Hemi powered crown Vic has been circulating as real for a while now with people reposting it as a real car.

But the car only exist as images. :)

I have been having a similar pain too, after sitting for a while,horrible shooting pain. But as soon as i stand for a while im ok. Seems if im on/off the tractor a bunch of times i feel it the next day. The little kubota is a circus act to get off as the footboards are small
Small batch bourbons are scientifically proven to deaden all those pesky nerves. I haven't felt physical pain in years! Now emotional scarring is a topic for whole different forum..

Small batch bourbons are scientifically proven to deaden all those pesky nerves. I haven't felt physical pain in years! Now emotional scarring is a topic for whole different forum..
I have a lot of back issues. I'll keep trying that bourbon thing.

My daughter is sick with a nasty sinus infection and Home from school. To cheer her up, I took her to Jimmy Johns for lunch. Not the chain, the local place that has been around since 1940 when it was started as a hotdog stand along a dirt road.

Own brand natural casing fat Hot dogs, hamburgers plus a dining room with model train displays that you can operate for a quarter with the old style coin drop box. Press the buttons to make the whistles blows, gates open, etc.

My Dad used to take me there when I was a kid. My daughter loves the place.

835CF652-CE04-4D90-A168-7F9ABCA68649.jpeg

33C10B03-2132-4AF8-96CA-A3309B31D961.jpeg

1AD26E58-9C76-4474-9907-871BFFE8D7F1.jpeg

B779F53D-4E0D-48BA-9EE0-F759DD23B805.jpeg

23462FE0-60AC-4111-A10F-DFBC494AC2AB.jpeg

60E8DCFE-9B81-43E3-BF6D-E2F7354B4720.jpeg

Anybody else back at work today? :(
I started at 0730 this morning and sat down 15 minutes ago.
Busy busy day...no OT.
Retirement ain't easy just ask TMM...Mike, MIKE put that Shandy down and respond!!

I started at 0730 this morning and sat down 15 minutes ago.
Busy busy day...no OT.
Retirement ain't easy just ask TMM...Mike, MIKE put that Shandy down and respond!!
Huh? What? Sorry, I was napping! LOL

That dog is a powerful thing. Looks like a fun place.
Their dogs are like none other I have ever eaten, Short fat dogs that snap when you bite into them. Slightly spicy and very juicy.

My wife will buy their frozen 5 lb boxes for me occasionally for Christmas so I can enjoy them whenever I want. :)

My daughter is sick with a nasty sinus infection and Home from school. To cheer her up, I took her to Jimmy Johns for lunch. Not the chain, the local place that has been around since 1940 when it was started as a hotdog stand along a dirt road.

Own brand natural casing fat Hot dogs, hamburgers plus a dining room with model train displays that you can operate for a quarter with the old style coin drop box. Press the buttons to make the whistles blows, gates open, etc.

My Dad used to take me there when I was a kid. My daughter loves the place.

View attachment 1715324747

View attachment 1715324746

View attachment 1715324745

View attachment 1715324748

View attachment 1715324749

View attachment 1715324750
I had an italian sub from the other Jimmy Johns for dinner. For chain store subs I think they are the best around here. Couple pizza shops that do better if you don't mind waiting a few minutes. Had Firehouse once and wasn't really impressed. Subway is OK, but just OK...

Their dogs are like none other I have ever eaten, Short fat dogs that snap when you bite into them. Slightly spicy and very juicy.

My wife will buy their frozen 5 lb boxes for me occasionally for Christmas so I can enjoy them whenever I want. :)
Natural casing is the way to go. I love them. No one else in my house does. :BangHead:

I had an italian sub from the other Jimmy Johns for dinner. For chain store subs I think they are the best around here. Couple pizza shops that do better if you don't mind waiting a few minutes. Had Firehouse once and wasn't really impressed. Subway is OK, but just OK...
We have a local Sup City that does a great job. No scrimping on ingredients.

-
Back