Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
One panel done. Couple more to go. Then grind and fill. Grass is almost high enough to cut.

Ugh... fedex rescheduled my delivery... AGAIN. 3X now. No reason given and when i call it, they wont tell me because I'm not the shipper...

Grass is almost high enough to cut.
502674d1489889470-midwest-southern-hay-cutting-baling-img_0135-jpg.jpg

Mine is high enough to cut, but -rain, rain, rain. Hope I get a dry enough chance in the next few days or it will be something like that pic above. LOL

Back from the patch, hook up the truck and trailer. then I get to start mowing.(wife said so)

Getting to the end of aveo project. Glad its done.

Nice. I figured you would be doing something with it. My first thought was it would be awesome as an oil painting.
Thanks, it is too good of an image not to try to do something with it.

I did do a large painted version of it that looks like an oils painting but I can’t post it here and have it look like anything other than just a photograph. It can easily be printed on canvas in large format like 30-50” tall and show the detail.

The one I posted shows much better when hosted on this site.

Ugh... fedex rescheduled my delivery... AGAIN. 3X now. No reason given and when i call it, they wont tell me because I'm not the shipper...
Tell the shipper your going to cancel if they can't get it delivered??

So tell the shipper to track it and give you updates. It’s their responsibility to see it through since they paid for it.

Any shipment i have coming, i can track. Shipper usually sends tracking number.

Tell the shipper your going to cancel if they can't get it delivered??

So tell the shipper to track it and give you updates. It’s their responsibility to see it through since they paid for it.

Any shipment i have coming, i can track. Shipper usually sends tracking number.

Ive spoken to them. It’s not on them. The drivers keep claiming my address doesn’t exist... which is bullshit because Tuesday last week, they delivered no problem. Both the shipper and I think they have either lost or damaged the thing and may be trying to cover

Ive spoken to them. It’s not on them. The drivers keep claiming my address doesn’t exist... which is bullshit because Tuesday last week, they delivered no problem. Both the shipper and I think they have either lost or damaged the thing and may be trying to cover
Then tell the shipper to contact them and make it right. They shipped it and it is on them to ensure delivery no matter what carrier they used.

Make them own it.

Then tell the shipper to contact them and make it right. They shipped it and it is on them to ensure delivery no matter what carrier they used.

Make them own it.
They are helping. And have already offered me a refund on the shipping charges. Really good company that’s doing what it can. They’ve even pledged to send a new one if this one isn’t here tomorrow which the carrier says it will be. We shall see

They are helping. And have already offered me a refund on the shipping charges. Really good company that’s doing what it can. They’ve even pledged to send a new one if this one isn’t here tomorrow which the carrier says it will be. We shall see
If they do need to send a new one...have them use a different carrier.

If they do need to send a new one...have them use a different carrier.
Yeah that was discussed in length lol. I’ll ya this, easiest and so far, best customer service conversations I have ever had.

Guess im first.
Nice morning. Temperature is up.

-
Back