Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
sounds like a party. Hopefully, I'll get to attend this year. Guard unit has moved drill to that weekend...
I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!
HEROIMAGE-copy.jpg

Who won the pool TMM?

Yes. Need to ordinate a lot of things with a few people, BUT I am thinking it can be pulled at Rays, Hoppy, in PA before/after Carlisle event. BUT not confirmed with anyone yet on anything.....
Just have to move the dart out, no biggie. After is much better I will be crazy before it. Then again we can watch Craig get really dirty! Maybe get the Chevy guy down with a reverse torque wrench also!:poke::lol:

Question is... will I stay in onuse those points

Just did a service on a 15 f150.
Ecoboost.
Oil drain plug is some stupid plastic bit that you turn with a 3/8” drive. And oil gushes out like a torrential downpour.
What a freakin mess! Not to mention you have to unbolt some kind of insulation pad.
Guess its there to soak up the oil when that stupid plug fails. Must be a diaper.
O rings on filter housing, one so small its impossible to replace without stretching it with some sort of tool. Pita!
8 litres of oil! 2.7 litre engine wtf??
My shop is pretty well lit,still need a light to see the dipstick hole, its deep in a shadow. And a step as its too far to reach.
Fn engineers...
Rant over.
So, this is an expanded response of your previous thoughts on oil changes...

Yes. Need to ordinate a lot of things with a few people, BUT I am thinking it can be pulled at Rays, Hoppy, in PA before/after Carlisle event. BUT not confirmed with anyone yet on anything.....

Pull day 2019!

downloadfile.gif

Now that's a t shirt right there!

So, this is an expanded response of your previous thoughts on oil changes...
And now lets discuss how much i despise workin on diesels...
Nah. I got a face full of dirty diesel oil today. And down my shirt, in my pocket. Hate the smell of diesel exhaust,the fuel stinks and for some reason they all leak somethin.

Riddle me this, why doesent the exhaust from my little kubota tractor offend me as much as these truck fumes?

And now lets discuss how much i despise workin on diesels...
Nah. I got a face full of dirty diesel oil today. And down my shirt, in my pocket. Hate the smell of diesel exhaust,the fuel stinks and for some reason they all leak somethin.

Riddle me this, why doesent the exhaust from my little kubota tractor offend me as much as these truck fumes?
That dam deef stuff they put in now it is urea out of all things!

-
Back