Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Beaker!

A1126137-5611-4951-9538-556A086C9C15.jpeg

So this is what we brought home from the vet this afternoon. Near as we can tell she had an adverse reaction to a yard chemical. We don't use any so it is likely drift. She is now on more dope than Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin combined. I am eyeing her pill box and wondering how they would mix with bourbon! Hah. She even got steroids!

IMG_2247.JPG

Damn, that sucks. The poor pooch has been through a lot in the past few months.

Damn, that sucks. The poor pooch has been through a lot in the past few months.
Yep, she is right at five years old and had literally never been to the vet for anything other than shot rotation and this winter we have spent right at 7k on knee surgery staff infection etc. one thing after another.
I am going to buy a gold fish.

So this is what we brought home from the vet this afternoon. Near as we can tell she had an adverse reaction to a yard chemical. We don't use any so it is likely drift. She is now on more dope than Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin combined. I am eyeing her pill box and wondering how they would mix with bourbon! Hah. She even got steroids!

View attachment 1715339245
Holy sh*t.
Steriods should help the skin quick.
I'm big on all natural yard and garden, and with all the dogs, cats and kids around here most folks are careful.
I'd be losing it if I thought it came from a nearby property.

One spring in. Other side maybe later. Or should i mow the front yard?

Wow! Sorry to hear about that.. I hope she is mostly pain free.

Yep, she is right at five years old and had literally never been to the vet for anything other than shot rotation and this winter we have spent right at 7k on knee surgery staff infection etc. one thing after another.
I am going to buy a gold fish.
Gold fish aren’t bad pets...they just take a lot of effort to break!

8E7A7160-7B10-4971-815D-5D18C58C35D7.jpeg

Poor Hemi she's had a rough six months. I know she's being well cared for, better than you at this point.:thumbsup:

Poor Hemi she's had a rough six months. I know she's being well cared for, better than you at this point.:thumbsup:
Just so you know Zman you have ruined me with your car. I have prowled every site on the web looking for a 68 fast back. And I am not going to build it to race! Heck I might even paint it something other than Sublime! The lines and sheer beauty of your car ruined me, I have gotta have an early fish now to go with my late fish! Hah!

Just so you know Zman you have ruined me with your car. I have prowled every site on the web looking for a 68 fast back. And I am not going to build it to race! Heck I might even paint it something other than Sublime! The lines and sheer beauty of your car ruined me, I have gotta have an early fish now to go with my late fish! Hah!
Yep I know what you mean. I thought the same a few years ago when I saw my buddy's 67 Barracuda convertible...had to have one.
I was SO lucky to have stumbled across this one. Makes me smile just thinking about it!!

Right side rear spring hanger is toast. The sleeve that supports the bushing has rotted away.
So, take 1-1/4” round and bore a 7/8” hole through it. Nothing like adding a couple hours to a somewhat easy job..its apart on hoist, i wont put it together like that and it would take longer to cut it off my parts car.

I’ve just been quietly savoring this all day...but now it is time to share. I had to check it 3 times since this morning to be sure it was real.

As of today I have officially lost 50 lbs!

I am now halfway to my goal. The 20 months of staying on my plan has paid off. Exactly 2.5 lbs per month average loss.

The last time I was at this weight was 1996.

Speaking of rabbit season...
Got this note from my neighbor where I have my vegtable garden shortly after I left to get 90 fitting for their outside faucet line.
upload_2019-5-23_19-46-49.png

and its not a duck or duck season either.
:(
LOL
unfortunately due to location, its never varmit season.
We'll see how well the motion activited sprayer disuades him soon.
Worked pretty well on the squirrels eating the tomatoes last year.

I’ve just been quietly savoring this all day...but now it is time to share. I had to check it 3 times since this morning to be sure it was real.

As of today I have officially lost 50 lbs!

I am now halfway to my goal. The 20 months of staying on my plan has paid off. Exactly 2.5 lbs per month average loss.

The last time I was at this weight was 1996.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: that's a thumbs up for every 10 pounds, lol

and its not a duck or duck season either.
:(
LOL
unfortunately due to location, its never varmit season.
We'll see how well the motion activited sprayer disuades him soon.
Worked pretty well on the squirrels eating the tomatoes last year.
I'll bet it would work great if it sprayed a strong acid. Oh you plan harvest food from there... never mind. lol

-
Back