Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You guys should set up a booth like this at Carlisle

9AAB1607-89D7-465F-B037-4ABD6426FAFF.jpeg

AE848892-7A6D-4313-ACB8-E4D4F1D763A9.jpeg
Got this to fire for a customer today. It had a chevy v6 in it that him and his son built 17 years ago.
So now it gets some real power.
350 stroker. It brapps!
Lots to work out though.

Take a look at the headers, his son stretched them to clear frame rails. Tig welded. Did an awesome job. He prototypes for a bus manufacturer. Knows his stuff. But car stuff is not his gig.
So im happy to help. Sucker is sure loud when it fired up.

So cold and rainy here today, I finally decided to paint my roll around bench. Took longer to unload it! Here is a pix of my shop elf confirming which end of brush is correct. Anytime I hire him I also try and teach him a little something. Today he also learned how to read and use a micrometer. He is a great 13 year old. He already has almost 800 saved up for his first car. He works hard and likes my, and I quote "Geezer Rock" Hah!

View attachment 1715340060
Did you find out what happened to hemi's legs?

Good Morning
How has your weekend been ? It has been very busy here on the hill, my father and mother in law are selling there home and moving to Oklahoma, my wife has been helping with boxing up things to sell at an auction house and I worked on there lawn mower (replaced the mower deck engage cable) helped with showing there house and they had 4 people look at it in the last two day. no beer in the frige but I will fix that today, sons are busy, but I hope to see them today.

Morning.
Back to trailer rebuilding today.
Rained friday and last night.
Still havent got the mower out.
This afternoon maybe. Or tomorrow.

How has your weekend been ? It has been very busy here on the hill, my father and mother in law are selling there home and moving to Oklahoma, my wife has been helping with boxing up things to sell at an auction house and I worked on there lawn mower (replaced the mower deck engage cable) helped with showing there house and they had 4 people look at it in the last two day. no beer in the frige but I will fix that today, sons are busy, but I hope to see them today.
Three days off work. It's good :thumbsup: But a little slow going since I caught a cold. Was going to show the Dister yesterday, didn't, but still went. Supposed to finish a floor today, but not wearing a mask with coughing and stuffy head. Probably put brakes on her car instead.

Been raining here everyday for two weeks. Its a mess, but we are dry. Reservoirs are full and going or have started releasing water which will cause even more flooding. Not close to one here, but sure those people who built in a possible flood plain will want us to rebuild their house.
I didn't do a car show yesterday either. I stayed home getting things put together for the MITP trip next week.
We did have dry streets for a few hours so was able to set the dwell and be able to drive the Barracuda while we set the timing.
Got it the first time and it sure sounds ALOT better....FINALLY!!:thumbsup:

-
Back