Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Forgot that, but Mitch is another hour south of there...
It was a very early morning run think kid had to be there by 1am. Maybe it was closer to there and crash then back home?? I don't know, you would.

I see Oklahoma took another tornado hit overnight. And the Arkansas river flooding... Damn. Looks like chance of storms almost every day here. Hopefully nothing too severe. We have had a couple tornado hits about an hour from us in the last week- Baltimore area (south) and Northern Lancaster County. I think they were both F1s...

I see Oklahoma took another tornado hit overnight. And the Arkansas river flooding... Damn. Looks like chance of storms almost every day here. Hopefully nothing too severe. We have had a couple tornado hits about an hour from us in the last week- Baltimore area (south) and Northern Lancaster County. I think they were both F1s...
My buddies place was hit by the one going through south Baltimore. Missed the house took out a bunch of trees. He was taking a nap, heck of a wake up.
Yep raining and storms for two weeks. System finally moves out Tuesday.

In local news, a B&E crew was prowling around town last night,cops were dispatched.
Funny thing,there’s like 30 extra officers in town right now doing training.wonder if they caught them.

Morning, wife wants to do a day trip to the grass lands. Dogs already know they get to go for a ride.

Did you find out what happened to hemi's legs?
Vets best guess is chemical reaction from someone spraying yard and drifting the spray. We don't spray our yard so can't be from us. She is still rocking the cone of shame which is miserable for all of us. She can't use her doors so I become a door man. And sleeping is tuff as she still is determined to snuggle with me at night. Nothing says wake up like getting bonked in the head by her cone.

We were at a BBQ last night.
Neighbour ran over her little dog.
Poor pup.

Vets best guess is chemical reaction from someone spraying yard and drifting the spray. We don't spray our yard so can't be from us. She is still rocking the cone of shame which is miserable for all of us. She can't use her doors so I become a door man. And sleeping is tuff as she still is determined to snuggle with me at night. Nothing says wake up like getting bonked in the head by her cone.
Check her feet.
Our pooch had something similar last couple summers. Never got near that bad, cause wife caught it early. Vet had her shampooing with special stuff and some meds. Kept it minimal but not gone. A couple months ago she noticed some yellow stuff on her paws. Turns out it was yeast and vet said that was likely her skin problem too. She has been keeping paws clean and so far no raw patches this year.

-
Back