Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh, saw the uncle of the guy that owns the barracuda for parts, i think he accepted my offer. 2 nice bumpers and a grille for sure.

Stormy afternoon and evening here today. I managed a few more image to add to my inventory...

280C0027-7584-4611-B0C2-E1492A641C78.jpeg

773D0471-694A-4C0E-839A-29A3B889BDDE.jpeg

Had a great time at Mopars in the Park. Everyone we met was wonderful. Here is my 2nd favorite part of the weekend. Picked this up today....true Mr Norms 6 pack and intake with air cleaner.

20190602_192105.jpg

20190602_192115.jpg

Are they all FABO? I don't know what the overall atmosphere is at MITP, but I can tell you it won't be easy to pull a big group photo a Carlisle. I usually see a bunch of people and more every year. But with so many having vendor spots it's not usually more than a handful together at one time. I don't know if we will have FABO tent. That could certainly help the cause.
The atmosphere is just like Carlisle but a little smaller to scale (1400 cars)
FABO crew meet at noon on Saturday for a drink, or two, or three.
Many bring a local brew to share from their home town. We poise for a group photo.
This year being in Ramie’s backyard he and his wonderful wife hosted a BBQ at his house Saturday night.
All good with age and a very long day we were all headed out by 9pm.
Great time you need to make the trip.

Last edited:
Long three car show days are done. We had a great time.
We were fortunate and won the Winners Circle Plymouth class.
It was last years Plymouth class winners put in one class, the Winners Class this year.
Vote is a participate vote. We beat out Road Runners, Barracuda’s, and Dusters.
Pretty happy... :thumbsup:
Thanks to the FABO crew who came by and visited and supported us with a vote.

The stone work looks even better when wet. Then again, most things are better when wet...

72A369CE-1DC3-45EC-BB78-143F6DD48B04.jpeg

Last edited:
And yet, you never show up where we are gathered. You know you are welcome, why not participate?
It's not that easy to take time off work because I can't use very much vacation time.

I do have a friend who is diligently talking me into making time for Carlisle

Long three car show days are done. We had a great time.
We were fortunate and won the Winners Circle Plymouth class.
It was last years Plymouth class winners put in one class, the Winners Class this year.
Vote is a participate vote. We beat out Road Runners, Barracuda’s, and Dusters.
Pretty happy... :thumbsup:
Thanks to the FABO crew who came by and visited and supported us with a vote.
Well done and well deserved Zman!

Eh maybe. Besides, lots of things come first and are more important. Like your health.
Agreed. I would get back home late Sunday inthe middle of the night and leave Monday for tests and prep on Tuesday and surgery on Wednesday. I was going out with Darrin and his new A12car too! Link to follow.

Agreed. I would get back home late Sunday inthe middle of the night and leave Monday for tests and prep on Tuesday and surgery on Wednesday. I was going out with Darrin and his new A12car too! Link to follow.
Maybe we should all come see you instead.

-
Back