Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have one will bring it to Carlisle or get a good copy of it at least. Remind me right before. Pretty easy you hook up yhe large leads for amops to the battery and the same on the small for voltage. Turn the large handle and it puts a load on the battery and tells you what it is for a fast check.
Thanks hoppy

001.jpg

Whatever was going on there has not happened again. And I did start it in Winter...
That was to weird. Would love to find the problem and test it warm and cold, would say bring it but have no way to get it under 32 there.

Turned out to be a wire of the portioning valve that would hook to a dash brake light that I don't have.
Can't be right.
The prop valve has no wires, no switches, nothing 'lectric.
Only thing close is the brake 'safety switch'.
It's in the distribution block between the front and rear hydraulics.
1967 Chrysler Imperial Dual Hydraulic Brake System from the Master Technicians Service Conference Session 232

I *think* that wire is supposed to be held against the inner fender with a three-finger clip like the one on the alternator.
The connector just pushes on the threaded portion of the switch - just like the gas tank sender.
Inside, somehow it ties to the brake warning light. When the switch grounds, the light comes on.

Can't be right.
The prop valve has no wires, no switches, nothing 'lectric.
Only thing close is the brake 'safety switch'.
It's in the distribution block between the front and rear hydraulics.
1967 Chrysler Imperial Dual Hydraulic Brake System from the Master Technicians Service Conference Session 232

I *think* that wire is supposed to be held against the inner fender with a three-finger clip like the one on the alternator.
The connector just pushes on the threaded portion of the switch - just like the gas tank sender.
Inside, somehow it ties to the brake warning light. When the switch grounds, the light comes on.
He’s talking about his custom ‘55 Chevy.

Already been out taking advantage of the cool morning here 63.
Finished waxing the 55. Funny when I was waxing the firewall I noticed a clipped wire below the master cylinder.
Its a custom engine so hard telling what it is.
Went back and looked at past pics and its been that way since it came back from the shop last year.
I'll figure it out and fix it.

Back from my steel run. Dropped trailer at the boy’s house. He can unload it. Got home to see a big chunk of my trailer with paint on it. Wife has been busy. She mowed some grass while waiting for paint to dry. Have to take it outside to do second coat. Its not light enough in the quonset.

Flat deck trailer at boy’s house, dump trailer at my house. Just so there isnt any confusion.

And correction. Not using duplicolor rust paint but Krylon. Apparently Its decent paint.

And correction. Not using duplicolor rust paint but Krylon. Apparently Its decent paint.
Not sure how it compares for rust protection... but from using quite a bit of both in spray bombs -I think Krylon gives a nicer finish consistently.

Not sure how it compares for rust protection... but from using quite a bit of both in spray bombs -I think Krylon gives a nicer finish consistently.
Oops, I was thinking Rustoleum. I have used a fair amount of Duplicolor as well, but normally only for times I need to match a factory color. I don't think their paint is really much at all against rust. I think they have a primer for that.

-
Back