Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey @MOPARMITCH how you want the in and out burgers? Animal style or just grilled onions? I bet I could get a dozen in a tupperware container, with some dry ice, in a cooler, reheat there! What do you think?

Hey @MOPARMITCH how you want the in and out burgers? Animal style or just grilled onions? I bet I could get a dozen in a tupperware container, with some dry ice, in a cooler, reheat there! What do you think?
What’s an In and Out burger?

We have one in Sioux City on the western coast of Iowa. Their onion chips are to die for.

tastee.jpg

tastee onion.jpg

Here's a Made Rite. There are a few around Iowa. You'll be back for more!

made rite.jpg

Slight change in the Carlisle plans. Looks like my son will be tagging along.

Why’s that?
Miles of walking, long distances between amenities, hot and humid plus Gettysburg is even more challenging on all those fronts. A kid that age will not be up to it...and you have never even experienced it yourself.

I wouldn’t do it.

Miles of walking, long distances between amenities, hot and humid plus Gettysburg is even more challenging on all those fronts. A kid that age will not be up to it...and you have never even experienced it yourself.

I wouldn’t do it.
Good points. Granted my son is pretty used to it with the work on the farm. I’ll discuss it further with my wife.
I’m probably skipping Gettysburg. I kind of want to hit the Flight 93 memorial more

I wouldn’t do it.
This conversation sounds like one we had before... How olds the kid? Under 12 right. Nope. Don't do it.

This conversation sounds like one we had before... How olds the kid? Under 12 right. Nope. Don't do it.
Yes we have. But wife thinks I should bring him as a bonding thing

Chris, you have to actually experience Carlisle to understand what it is. Those of us who have been there many times know what we are talking about.

Trust the veterans of the experience and the advice they give.

Chris, you have to actually experience Carlisle to understand what it is. Those of us who have been there many times know what we are talking about.

Trust the veterans of the experience and the advice they give.
Oh I trust you all. It’s convincing the wife that it’s too much for a kid. I’ve taken my daughter 3 times to the Nats in Ohio, with no issues. She thinks I need to be fair and take my son to this one.

-
Back