Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No problem lots of room. I have a parking pad out front if needed, but probably put it out back. Unless we get a week of nonstop rain between now and then, nothing sinks in my yard.
Is there room for me to spend the night?

Is there room for me to spend the night?
Yes. Just discussed that with Mae and Abby. Right now she sleeps on couch due to position with her back injury. If that is still the case in 2 weeks you would have her room. (which was the original plan) If she starts using her bed, the couch is yours...

I have to give you a fast tutorial on that ecu tester. BUT I AM OUT OF ECU"S!!!!!!:rofl::rofl: Can do it on a gm four pin though same test

Hasta Luego y'all.
legohouse.jpg

I have to give you a fast tutorial on that ecu tester. BUT I AM OUT OF ECU"S!!!!!!:rofl::rofl: Can do it on a gm four pin though same test
I have a couple spares laying around I can bring along if you want

If I leave on Friday, Get there for Tuesday. Great...You staying at the Barracks? I have no reservations made....Hope I don't mess my self up not having them...
We are and of course they are full. We made our reservation almost a year ago. Think the fairgrounds open Tuesday??

@halifaxhops where could one source a VAT29 Sun tester manual from? I wanna try mine out
I have one will bring it to Carlisle or get a good copy of it at least. Remind me right before. Pretty easy you hook up yhe large leads for amops to the battery and the same on the small for voltage. Turn the large handle and it puts a load on the battery and tells you what it is for a fast check.

-
Back