Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hah! Actually I already showed and provided him that exact image in conjunction with delivering the correct decal. Super big thanks Dd. We are discussing paint color on drip rail Tuesday and what is black and what is Sublime. His girl was not there and I know for a fact if I tell him without her, snowballs chance he remembers. He is a good guy and quite talented, he is just odd as only good painters seem to be. Once his girl gets involved she takes notes and herds the cats. Family run body shop 3 generations. She is his daughter.
You left the car, on a trailer in the street?!? Around here, someone would hook to it and it’s be gone

Well I tried to hurt myself today, but the old dog survived.
I was out in the garage and saw a couple little pinhead size chips I wanted to hit.
Usually I open the garage door, or turn the floor fan on when I paint.
Not today, knew it was only a few minutes, had the garage AC going, and was in a hurry.
Well the mixed can of car paint which I was holding for ten minutes really needs ventilation, or I need a mask.
Anyway 30 minutes later I got a gord splitting worst ever headache which lasted a couple hours.
Which was a couple hours laying of the couch, in the dark, breathing from my CPAP...LOL!!
I learned a lesson!! Don't take that crap for granted!!
I barely get a whif anymore and feel ‘off’ for a while. Little can a foot under your nose using a model paint brush... Yeh it will get ya. Usually have a mask on before I open the can...Even when I did some touch ups outside recently

MIGHT be borrowing my sister in laws camper. For trip. That would be styling compared to last year.....
Problem is, she does not own a camper yet, she is looking, and borrowing money from me to purchase it!!! Who knows......:wtf:

MIGHT be borrowing my sister in laws camper. For trip. That would be styling compared to last year.....
Problem is, she does not own a camper yet, she is looking, and borrowing money from me to purchase it!!! Who knows......:wtf:
RV or two behind?

I got an interesting bench for the new patio. It’s made of the same heavy plastic as the deck rails and the back flips forward to convert it into a bench/table combo. I’m very impressed with it, very sturdy and well built. If you get two of them, you can butt them up against each other and create a small picnic table.

4B033250-6240-4503-A0B0-3D10D367059C.jpeg

7B47541A-9A5E-4EA3-BD71-EED6619390FB.jpeg

5FE2861B-729C-4F72-9F10-C4679058CA46.jpeg

Last edited:
And tow the car with the camper?

Does look a little weak built to me.. Just sayin
Hah! I jumped up and down on it and it is strong as hell! I am very impressed with how sturdy it is!

My wife and I sat on the main seat and my daughter sat up on the table part. That’s about 500 lbs total and it didn’t budge.

-
Back