Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So I fell into the classic wife trap.

Wife went and got a hair cut. Came home, asked what I thought, I said it looks beautiful. Her reply”oh so I wasn’t beautiful before?” I go well yes but even more so now. Her: “oh, so you didn’t like my hair before, **** you.” Slams door to bedroom:BangHead::BangHead::wtf:

Wife went and got a hair cut. Came home, asked what I thought, I said it looks beautiful. Her reply”oh so I wasn’t beautiful before?” I go well yes but even more so now. Her: “oh, so you didn’t like my hair before, **** you.” Slams door to bedroom:BangHead::BangHead::wtf:
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

:rofl:

Time to go get the screw gun and screw the bedroom door shut from the outside, then take the kids for dinner somewhere. Turn your phone off too.

:lol:

Time to go get the screw gun and screw the bedroom door shut from the outside, then take the kids for dinner somewhere. Turn your phone off too.

:lol:
Pretty sure that’s be a felony but haha

But I like the idea.
Sometimes when they want to fight a conventional battle...it’s time to go nuclear!

Most women are expecting mild escalation and are mentally prepared for it...but they are completely unprepared for a totally escalated all-or-nothing nuclear battle to the finish.

I learned a long time ago to go nuclear at her first salvo and remind her what is ultimately at stake. A slowly escalating war can lead to eventual divorce, a nuclear one makes the decision now.

Decide your intent woman, total war or total peace...and don’t waste my time getting there.

Hot and muggy here. Temp is currently 74. They're predicting a 108 heat index later...yuck!!

A mere 61 here! Gotta drive to Minneapolis today, boo. Sucky drive, 4 hours or so of straight flat road. Wish we were heading to Council Bluffs instead.
Well aren't you the lucky one. Keep us posted on the Demon...like when it moves off the curb...haha!!
No seriously it will be interesting to see how it all comes together.

Well aren't you the lucky one. Keep us posted on the Demon...like when it moves off the curb...haha!!
No seriously it will be interesting to see how it all comes together.
Will do. Paint shop is located in a boom town over in Minnesota. Center piece is feed mill grain coo-op and truck scale. Bar and post office located across street. One gas station and the body shop. That is it, not even a grocery.

After Carlisle I don't think we go North again. Now that doesn't mean we couldn't.
Thinking there for a while with the show in Deadwood, but rooms are probably booked.
Our AF kids from Japan will be here a month starting middle September, so no weekend travel then.
The SNL though always wants a car show or two to go to while he's here.

Will do. Paint shop is located in a boom town over in Minnesota. Center piece is feed mill grain coo-op and truck scale. Bar and post office located across street. One gas station and the body shop. That is it, not even a grocery.
Stop light??....you can determine the wealth and nobility of a town based on a stop light or not. :D

-
Back