Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Still trying to juggle a day to go upgrade that sun tester at the performance shop in Harrisburg, told him after Carlisle. That will be a good trade right there in labor.

Still trying to juggle a day to go upgrade that sun tester at the performance shop in Harrisburg, told him after Carlisle. That will be a good trade right there in labor.
Dang Hoppy, you have a lot going on.

Way to much for sure. Be glad when Carlisle is over. Hope it works out this year need desperately to get the main bathroom re done, has major issues figure 15K or so to do it all. No way I am taking it on one of the beams (logs) is starting to rot out from water that was going behind the wall. I have no idea how to even approach that one at all.

Brake job done!
Just front rotors. Easy.
Now to pull rad and flush it. See if there is any junk trapped in the cores.

Way to much for sure. Be glad when Carlisle is over. Hope it works out this year need desperately to get the main bathroom re done, has major issues figure 15K or so to do it all. No way I am taking it on one of the beams (logs) is starting to rot out from water that was going behind the wall. I have no idea how to even approach that one at all.
If you approach from the side, it will see you coming. maybe you can sneak up on it from behind a post. :lol:
I’m sure there’s a good way to get some 2x in there. Either in place of, or along side of it.

furyfridayII.jpg

It's Fury Friday! Good morning.

If you approach from the side, it will see you coming. maybe you can sneak up on it from behind a post. :lol:
I’m sure there’s a good way to get some 2x in there. Either in place of, or along side of it.
Rather replace what it is, the rest of the house is log. Easy enough to get. has to be 8" round Cherry wood.

Skies were clear all night. I figure we have two scenarios that could develop from that. Hotter than they expected or windy. I'm going with windy. :lol: All the little temporary exploding chicken coupes have been raised around town. Big money makers for the various organizations. Glad we had a decent winter rainfall. Lowers the brushfire occurrences due to stupidity with "Safe and Sane" fireworks. Couple years ago I was returning from a friends house in town watching the firework display. What do I see in the night sky? A "floating candle" riding the night breeze heading for the brush country. :wtf: was that idjit thinkin' when he or she launched that?

12' or so, held in with pegs and notched like the rest of the house.. Really a bad place it also goes under part of the house you don't have access to. Remember this place was built in 1802. Going to have a contractor do it, way to much electrical/plumbing has to be moved.

Trying to get the railing done. Just a few sections to go, but the temp and humidity shot up with a vengeance. Currently 86 with a 'feels like' of 102.

Trying to get the railing done. Just a few sections to go, but the temp and humidity shot up with a vengeance. Currently 86 with a 'feels like' of 102.
A little hotter here... I'm packing boxes inside, where its semi cool....

It just hit 90* here at the house. Going outside feels like stepping into the dragon’s mouth.

I’ll take that any time!

This is the "teaser" weather before the 4th. Nights will be clear the days warm to get everybody all warmed up for the BBQs. July 4th @ 4pm the marine layer will build up and move in making it impossible to see the firework display from anywhere except right below it :rofl:. It often makes for very colorful fog. 90% of the reason charity organizations make bank off of their firework stand sales. :rofl:

-
Back