Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Figgers .. A truck driver pulling double semis would try and get through it :rofl:
Looks like he did alright though. I noticed that here when we had a bad one. There is a low spot in town that it accumulated maybe 6inches deep. Because temp was well above freezing, it just flows away like greased marbles.

Looks like he did alright though. I noticed that here when we had a bad one. There is a low spot in town that it accumulated maybe 6inches deep. Because temp was well above freezing, it just flows away like greased marbles.

I know up in the Sierras they figure a foot of snow is equal to 1" of rain in the flat lands. If that was even close for hail, 3" of rain there in a short time would have caused some issues too.

IMG_8722-1280x1024.jpg

It's Talon Tuesday. Gooood morning.

Oy vey. Now the NWS says we'll have a blistering 67* for Indepence Day :eek:. Summer time on the Central Ca Coast. No small wonder we're so popular with Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia, and Hanford this time of year :lol:

I think I have someone to pick up those roses. So I can leave early to PA.....:thumbsup:Costing me some duckets but worth it IMO.

I think I have someone to pick up those roses. So I can leave early to PA.....:thumbsup:Costing me some duckets but worth it IMO.
I hate the last minute requests when I am trying to walk out the door. My wife usually wants me to pick up a bottle of Coke or something as I am getting ready to leave. I think its a test to see if I care. If so, I often fail the test.

I hate the last minute requests when I am trying to walk out the door. My wife usually wants me to pick up a bottle of Coke or something as I am getting ready to leave. I think its a test to see if I care. If so, I often fail the test.
what I hate is when I go to the store, before I leave, everytime, I text her and ask if she needs anything other than whats on the list. 75% of the time, she'll say no. So I text back, ok, going to check out. It never fails that as I'm walking out the door 10 minutes later, I'll get a message, "have you left yet? could you grab item XYZ before leaving?

what I hate is when I go to the store, before I leave, everytime, I text her and ask if she needs anything other than whats on the list. 75% of the time, she'll say no. So I text back, ok, going to check out. It never fails that as I'm walking out the door 10 minutes later, I'll get a message, "have you left yet? could you grab item XYZ before leaving?
You need to text 10 min before you get to the store. Then when you are just getting in the store she gives you extra items you tell her you were already in checkout line, but went back just for her. :rolleyes:

I need to tear into the water heater this morning. Needs a thermocouple. I bet I have re-lit the thing 4 or 5 times. Always when the wife is needing hot water for a shower. Oops! :lol:
Got the assembly out. The thermocouple doesn't look like a universal type. This could get ugly. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

20190702_104251.jpg

You need to text 10 min before you get to the store. Then when you are just getting in the store she gives you extra items you tell her you were already in checkout line, but went back just for her. :rolleyes:
I've tried that... doesn't work. I swear I'm GPS tracked by her or something.

And SOOO wife has new plan for roses. I wont be leaving here till around 10 AM instead of 5AM. 5 hours on the other end is huge......Cant tell her anything!

-
Back