Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
but I am towing a car trailer!!!
Eh. I made it from Denver to here, a normal 17.5 hour trip in 15.75 hours with a fully loaded cattle trailer...

That said, I can fully understand the frustration.

I dug out a bunch of parts. More than I thought... I guess I will just load whatever Tim says there is room for and that's it.. Hate to trash stuff someone might want, but have a few things that aren't worth much and I will never use them Figure I will try to get a couple bucks. If not sold by late Saturday they goes to the front with a 'free' tag on them. Just not keeping everything forever. Too much junk collected...

Last edited:
And SOOO wife has new plan for roses. I wont be leaving here till around 10 AM instead of 5AM. 5 hours on the other end is huge......Cant tell her anything!
Be almost daybreak when you get to Co. and it is monsoon season out in the desert. No tellin' what you may run into out there.

Just give all to good news at once, why don’t ya? :BangHead:
I've been through Az in August when the retention basins along the interstate were filled from the recent monsoonal activities. Seen the flash floods in the Mojave in summer. I was coming back from the Colorado River on I 15 through a lovely spot called Mountain Pass near the Nevada border. 15 is built right next to a deep canyon through there. I just happened to look down in the canyon and the headwaters of a flash flood were beating me down the mountain :eek:

I've been through Az in August when the retention basins along the interstate were filled from the recent monsoonal activities. Seen the flash floods in the Mojave in summer. I was coming back from the Colorado River on I 15 through a lovely spot called Mountain Pass near the Nevada border. 15 is built right next to a deep canyon through there. I just happened to look down in the canyon and the headwaters of a flash flood were beating me down the mountain :eek:
Agree, that pass has some serious rain in it I have seen!! Can't see two feet in front of you...

LOL around here it is horse poop from the wagons!
Kicked up some gravel this afternoon - ashats boxed me in at the garage. Just couldn't help it, throttle is a little touchy especially after start up.

We were coming back from a dunes buggy race at Jean Nev. right there by stateline and on the upside on the Nevada side we had to find a wide spot and pull over. Couldn't see the hood of the pickup. They don't last long usually, but when they dump, they really dump.

I'm still here guys...Just been busy packing up my house and making dump runs....NOT FUN.......I'll need that break next week in Carlisle......For Sure....

Probably a York or Tecumseh compressor. If so definitely aftermarket. Wards and Sears used to install a bunch of those. Those are cool retro pieces though.
Pretty good. The side tag
upload_2019-7-2_15-26-41.png

But on the other side.
upload_2019-7-2_15-28-20.png

and the evaporator-blower unit is a Frigette Strato V.
upload_2019-7-2_15-30-2.png
upload_2019-7-2_15-31-28.png

Which means nothing to me at the moment.

Definately some custom bracket work. Maybe it went in when the engine changed color. ;)

Pretty good. The side tag
View attachment 1715357908

But on the other side.
View attachment 1715357909

and the evaporator-blower unit is a Frigette Strato V.
View attachment 1715357913 View attachment 1715357915

Which means nothing to me at the moment.

Definately some custom bracket work. Maybe it went in when the engine changed color. ;)
Everco was an aftermarket HVAC supplier, normally sold by independent parts stores. Everco had everything Hvac for the auto market. New and rebuilt compressors... Sold many of them over the years...Also other aftermarket suppliers, Murray Gold Seal, 4 seasons, and some private labels...

Parts supplier’s delivery van in shop.tires and wheel bearing.
Discover a rear trailing arm is dancing. Weird to drive. Road test next. Should be better.

Road tested and all’s good. 448,000 km’s on it.wish they would stop beating the dead horse.

Everco was an aftermarket HVAC supplier, normally sold by independent parts stores. Everco had everything Hvac for the auto market. New and rebuilt compressors... Sold many of them over the years...Also other aftermarket suppliers, Murray Gold Seal, 4 seasons, and some private labels...
I wonder if the compressor is 70s as it has torx type screws on the side.
But found this 1968 newspaper ad for a Strato V!
upload_2019-7-2_17-3-34.png

-
Back