Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Shouldn’t there be some warranty on that?
Should be. I’ll find out tomorrow. Just now got it off the hub. Dang thing is a very tight center and had to beat with a 20 lb maul to get it off.

This might work out, then I will have someone to go with me when i check out the 24 hour Mexican food places at 1 a.m.

I've been frequenting one that's supposed to be open until 4:00 AM, but usually close by 3 AM....

I couldn't get my nightly fix of nachos after work last week when we worked 12 hour shifts, they were closed by the time I went out... Except for Tuesday....

The good cook works Mon, Tue, Thur nights... :thumbsup:

Wednesday cook, not so good.... :(

There are contraband flying explosive devices from one side of the valley to the other. :eek: Some in places too close to brush country to make me comfortable. Speaking of, there was a little brush fire earlier today out by the vineyards to the east. County Fire was on it in a heartbeat, helicopters and all.

Good morning folks.... I hope you all survived all of the fireworks...
wave.gif

Morning.
Another nice day on the rise.
Can smell smoke, must be a fair size fire somewhere.

465D49AC-DC83-4D38-9DE5-9191AFAF0E06.png
A dozen or so in the last week, lightning.
Lowest fire on the map is northeast of me, but quite some distance away.

How many of you guys are going to Carlisle? My wife and best friend think I need to go even though I will be getting back a day and a half before we need to leave for my surgery.
Cheryl and I will be there. Be great to see you.

Oh crap on the same thought wave as Ray...same wording in our post. Haha!!

Put the inner rear quarters back in this morning. One didn't quite come out as nice as the other.
Cheryl reminds me its a 52 year old piece of plastic and be happy. I need to wipe the car down and load it.
We take off early tomorrow morning driving to Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio for the night.

Neighbour just told my wife there is a bear and 3 cubs in the area. Have to pay attention the next few days...

-
Back