Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, I got the rubber flex lines in the front brakes replaced. Put a battery in the car and the dome light works, key in buzzer works, engine cranks but no 12v key on power for the coil while cranking. Should be on the brown wire, it has no power ever. Found an unused 12v key on power but it goes to 0v while cranking. Ugh..:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Everything is still soaked from the heavy rains last night. No grass watering required this evening...beer time!

Train ride was different.
The old steam locomotive pulled us along at 15-20 mph.a little bit of entertainment and stopped for food at the 1/2 way mark.
We got robbed.
A gang of train robbers on horseback boarded the train.
It was a fund raiser for the cancer society. Apparently the passengers set a record.
$1100 was donated.

Train ride was different.
The old steam locomotive pulled us along at 15-20 mph.a little bit of entertainment and stopped for food at the 1/2 way mark.
We got robbed.
A gang of train robbers on horseback boarded the train.
It was a fund raiser for the cancer society. Apparently the passengers set a record.
$1100 was donated.
Sounds like fun

Looking like plans right now will be to leave about 2:30 on Thursday , puts me in Carlisle around midnight. Then stay all day Friday, leave Saturday and stop by the Flight 93 memorial before leaving PA

Nice old train. Not bad for nearly 100 years old.
C8F97E83-E1C0-482F-A844-F53077B43A8F.jpeg

The official website illustrations don't do those stamps justice.
All that dull gold color is metallic.
This gives some idea even though detail is lost.
GoldenSpikeStamps001.jpg

Time to shut it down i guess.
This week is going to be a shitshow i’m sure. Hope it rains. Then i get out if evening yardwork.

I just pulled a tick off of me... :icon_fU:

He must have jumped on me while I was mowing the neighbor's grass this weekend... :mad:

Hey all up early can’t sleep. Got to Carlisle yesterday a little after 1 pm.
Went out to dinner last night with Tim and Keith. Great to see them again.

Last edited:
-
Back