Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Motorized_Lazy_Boys.jpg

I didn't realize how milky my paint was looking. A few passes with a light polish and it comes right back. :thumbsup:

C4CCF9ED-9D64-4F5E-9517-F13DB7B75644.jpeg

At the show. Met up with Wolfie, Hoppy, and Tim. Kinda hot here. Taking it easy. Here's Jeff from a town just north of home. I will take and post more photos later.

20190711_125610.jpg

Brakes on honda pilot, left rear caliper seems fine.
Slides are nice,clean and greased.
Compressed caliper in with ease.
Brake pads move easily i the mounts.
Put all back together, pump up brakes and start car.
Give pedal a hard push.
Left wheel stuck. Right one spins.
Loosen brake line, left wheel stuck. Ordered caliper.

new plan: going home, taking a long nap, Leaving around midnight or shortly after, be at Carlisle in the AM!

Well, I finally resolved the work situation after a very, very long time of dealing with BS.

I met with the CEO of a new company after 2 months of negotiation to discuss their offer today.

The position is Global Head of R&D and manufacturing (Senior VP) with 25% more money, a 50% of annual salary signing bonus (tax-free) and stock worth more than a years pay at today’s price. Add in a minimum 3 months guaranteed severance if anything should happen.

We shook hands and I signed the agreement on the spot.

A new day and a new path.

Well, I finally resolved the work situation after a very, very long time of dealing with BS.

I met with the CEO of a new company after 2 months of negotiation to discuss their offer today.

The position is Global Head of R&D and manufacturing (Senior VP) with 25% more money, a 50% of annual salary signing bonus (tax-free) and stock worth more than a years pay at today’s price. Add in a minimum 3 months guaranteed severance if anything should happen.

Well done Dave!

Super congrats! Those are once in a life time offers and typically are a reflection of a lifetime of work. Well done good Sir!

Wow!
Good luck with your new venture!

Tornado warning for my area.
Hope it fizzles out before it gets this far. Wind has been howling all day,and now it calmed down.
Supposed to get crazy in a couple hours.

Wow that’s a score ! Good job

-
Back