Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well back to hotel. Will be back tomorrow! Thanks to @Mopar Tim for the gift and the use of his pass. I think I met up with everyone but @dartnabout . I will try to link up again tomorrow. Planning on being back about 7am, leaving at 10 Am though. I want to make sure I can but Shanksville otw home and still get gone before midnight.

A few photos for those that couldn’t make it.

I hung around but I did not see you. Do you have your son with you and were you both wearing a green tee shirt?

I hung around but I did not see you. Do you have your son with you and were you both wearing a green tee shirt?
He was in green, I was in black. He was in a blue stroller with orange horns. Are you going back tomorrow?
Nice to meet you and your son Chris.
you too Mike. We’ll be back for a bit in the AM. I’m gonna see if I can trade off this extra set of big block heads.

I didn't see you or Craig, Mike. I saw Cheryl
Mike was over in J row I think? I happened to text him and was standing right in front of him haha

Craig was in R110-111?

Well, I got my j bars in along with shock tower support braces. I think they should be triangulated more but there is support for now. Now have to make some tabs for the engine plate and burn those in and done. Sort some wiring and ready to try and drive...

20190712_203246.jpg

20190712_203246.jpg

I usually am, but its ok. Another long day but that’s what we signed up for all good!!

Ah, just woke up a half hour ago. Might as well go for a walk and a potty stop along the way. Just looking at the stars and thinking.

Funny thing yesterday the guy I bought the car walked up to me and introduced himself. An older guy who came down to the show with a friend to the show from Ne York. They are walking through and spotted the car. An emotional moment for him because he thought he’d never see the car again. He’d seen the article in Mopar Collector’s Guide. Showed him and explained all the changes I’d made taking it back to original. He was pleased. We took pics it was a good time!!

Ah, just woke up a half hour ago. Might as well go for a walk and a potty stop along the way. Just looking at the stars and thinking.
Those are some of the best times!!
We really enjoyed our visit with you yesterday.

-
Back