Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I figured... I know you were ready to roll. But didn't think there was any way Ray pulled his **** together in time to go last night.:eek:
Hell they were still selling stuff while we were eating

Yup. Same - that was my policy decision too. If you my vote, then make it easy for us judging!
I focused on the 'stock' class cars that I knew the most about, and just did what I could in the limited time.
'Those people' with Modified cars parking in stock actually make it easier...:poke: :lol:

This must be what if feels like after trail riding horses. Just walked out for another cup of coffee and I'm friggin sore..:soapbox:

This must be what if feels like after trail riding horses. Just walked out for another cup of coffee and I'm friggin sore..:soapbox:
But there's an idea for next year!
I'm not sure how we'll sneak a horse in but we have a year to figure it out.

That might work for looking at cars. Get a nice view. But not so practical getting off and on looking at parts.

I really like when owners place some info about the car on a board or such.

Craig and Cheryl do it right. Nice sign - not too big - with the basics and one of them is always there to expand on it if they're interested.

I was talking to Mitch about how much walking I did at Carlisle of Friday. Last year I was near 20K steps each day. My normal daily that my phone records averages le 10K. I ended up with around 14K this Friday. I managed my new record Saturday with 21,297! ... And paid for it last night. Had probably my worst leg cramps ever. :BangHead::mad: Right inner thigh locked up just before I was ready to go to sleep -sometime after midnight. Had a slight one on left side at same time, but it let go . Got that settled and went to bed. Around 3 I woke up and tried to stand and the left side dug in almost as bad as the right had done earlier. :wtf:
Both are a bit soar this morning...:mob:

You beat me, Friday I hit 19756 steps.

Yours was far less mods than a lot of them. I think it was the first or second car in your row up toward the gates -was not even a hint of stock equipment. lol
Except the reality is the entire drive train is swapped - its just fairly period correct. I had actually hoped to see more cars with the sort of effort you've put in.

Get a script for a therapy or service horse.... yes this is such a thing

My son hasn’t stopped talking about the car show since we got home last night. Woke up her up a little bit ago to ask if he could go to the car show today hahahaha

My wife HATES being woke up early hahahahaha

Next time in Carlisle need to check out the cave in the park across the way and military museum.

Next time in Carlisle need to check out the cave in the park across the way and military museum.
Will do! Wish I had more time but it was worth it. Oh and cash... oh an a semi trailer or two

Didn't know anything about a cave there.. Not that I will ever have the time or energy if I am there for a car show...

Didn't know anything about a cave there.. Not that I will ever have the time or energy if I am there for a car show...
I meant those are things on my to do list for a visit to Calisle. Apparently the park that is across the street from gate 3 has a cave. The Army War College had a museum - I hope its still open - Ray may know.

Will do! Wish I had more time but it was worth it. Oh and cash... oh an a semi trailer or two
So,....do you believe us now? And you left early, or you would have seen how yesterday's original 85-86 prediction slid right up to near 90 in the afternoon. A guy parked his fancy pickup with overstretched low profile gumband tires on the road near where Tim and I were. He moved forward a couple feet and had a chunk of molten
blacktop stuck on his tire! He was freakin out trying to figure out what to do. I gave him the practical suggestion to go see the used tool guy a short ways down the row for a putty knife. But, was holding back - :rofl:

So,....do you believe us now? And you left early, or you would have seen how yesterday's original 85-86 prediction slid right up to near 90 in the afternoon. A guy parked his fancy pickup with overstretched low profile gumband tires on the road near where Tim and I were. He moved forward a couple feet and had a chunk of molten
blacktop stuck on his tire! He was freakin out trying to figure out what to do. I gave him the practical suggestion to go see the used tool guy a short ways down the row for a putty knife. But, was holding back - :rofl:
Never didn’t believe you. Honestly, if the temps had be forecast to be above 90 much, I wouldn’t have brought my son. But he did really good and I’m glad I brought him. We had a blast.

Never didn’t believe you. Honestly, if the temps had be forecast to be above 90 much, I wouldn’t have brought my son. But he did really good and I’m glad I brought him. We had a blast.
I was actually thinking he was a little older. Makes it easier with him in a stroller. If he was out of that, I think you would need to put him on a leash or you would have a hell of a time keeping track of him. LOL

I was actually thinking he was a little older. Makes it easier with him in a stroller. If he was out of that, I think you would need to put him on a leash or you would have a hell of a time keeping track of him. LOL
Yeah he’s right at the weight limit on that thing. I let him out several times Friday evening after the crowds died down and he walked. He stayed with in a couple feet of me. Only a couple times did he try to “explore”.

And then at the Flight 93 memorial, he actually walked the entire 1.5 mile loop with me, up and down hill. At his choosing. He didn’t want carried .

He did very good overall.

Morning guys, may have to make the trek back there next year. Sounds like a good time, with good people.

-
Back