Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So emergency prayers are needed. Not for me but for my brother, he just returned from a mission trip in the Dominican Republic and is very very very ill.

Air Show today here in Fargo! The Air Force Thunderbirds are preforming now. Ahh the sound of Freedom my friends!
They are totally bada**!

EAA starts here in town this week. 10 days of everything airplane. Town grows from 60K to 300K for the week. Our sleepy airport becomes the busiest in the US.

Found my fire issue. Battery cable got pinched by column shift linkage. Ran 2/0 wire inside the car, through firewall, and down the j bar. It is away from everything now.

20190721_163022.jpg

20190721_163025.jpg

@dukeboy_318 You got it. What is your brother's name so I know who to tell my angels to pray for. Isn't the DR where all those tourists have been getting really ill for the last couple months? No worries. Prayers under way.

The wiring is stripped out of the donor truck, engine bay and cab.
Lots of crap to wallow through.
Its amazing how they choose some of the most indirect routes to feed an instrument panel.
Its going to be a challenge.

Just finished an awesome dinner that I cooked. Wife's birthday was yesterday, but I worked. Original plan was we would go out today. Maybe catch a movie and dinner. But with the heat, she didn't want to go anywhere. So, I did Delmonico's. Seared them nice and finished the on grill. Baked potatoes with a little butter in the foil. Steamed some beans fresh from the garden. Sautéed green peppers (also from the garden) with onions and mushrooms to lay over the steaks and shredded some cheese for the taters. Mmmm Plus I got a chocolate cake and ice cream for later. :thumbsup:

Just finished an awesome dinner that I cooked. Wife's birthday was yesterday, but I worked. Original plan was we would go out today. Maybe catch a movie and dinner. But with the heat, she didn't want to go anywhere. So, I did Delmonico's. Seared them nice and finished the on grill. Baked potatoes with a little butter in the foil. Steamed some beans fresh from the garden. Sautéed green peppers (also from the garden) with onions and mushrooms to lay over the steaks and shredded some cheese for the taters. Mmmm Plus I got a chocolate cake and ice cream for later. :thumbsup:
Atta boy! :thumbsup:

You sound like a lucky man...maybe :eek:

If that's all it got, ya done good. Hoppy fubared his harness and smoked his whole engine bay in the Popmobile….

So when he said been there done...he did a much better job. That sucks. So lucky in the driveway and hose was handy

Probably not THAT lucky. She's a mess with this heat outside....:( But that's supposed to get back to normal tomorrow....
Cooler here today, with a week of mid/lower 80's for highs instead of lows.:thumbsup:

So when he said been there done...he did a much better job. That sucks. So lucky in the driveway and hose was handy
You're lucky that's for sure.
Try to kill the electric power first, then smother it if you can't do that. Extinguisher is good as long as the power doesn't keep feeding into whatever is burning, and water - uh its Ok once the source is off but if not that's when you got to have a serious fire hose - like on carried on a fire truck! I can't recall what they said in that class, 3" , 5" I don't remember - bigger than anything I have access too.

Was going to go cut some grass.
Went and took a nap, and the urge went away..

Sounds pretty awsome.
I'm just having salad
- with sliced steak on top.
:)
Pretty much all local stuff. Even the flower on top.
Was just having a cold frosty while letting the steak cool. Can't rush a good thing!

-
Back