Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Too many pictures let's change the page and my computer is DSL slow and takes forever to refresh the page

Morning guys!!
Listening to the thunder storm passing through.
Pulling a cold front behind it and cool temps for the next week. I'll take it.

Good Morning guys and gals. Mopar Max went well yesterday. Today I am hosting a Neita/CF Raceway Reunion for us old farts that used to race. We found the old ambulance and the owner was nice enough to bring it over for display. It still had the stretcher in the back and the siren still works. He did get it running but he was having a hard time getting the right wheel cylinders to make it stop. LOL It will be a fun day.

69023498_2692228367457082_7538432387831562240_n.jpg

That was the standard coffee in my folks house, along with some instant for when they were in a rush.
I think Maxwell House was 'the standard' brewed coffee for most people for a long time. But Folgers was the best instant.
Good Morning

I think Maxwell House was 'the standard' brewed coffee for most people for a long time. But Folgers was the best instant.
Good Morning
Remember Sanka? I think they were one of the first and then Folger's came along and taste was much more like coffee. Well, American coffee. When I was in England it kindof tasted like instant. My friend told us to think of their coffee as a different hot drink, rather than expecting it to taste like 'real' coffee. LOL but it worked. :)

Remember Sanka? I think they were one of the first and then Folger's came along and taste was much more like coffee.
Yep. You don’t hear it much anymore. But people didn’t even say ‘decaf’. They asked for ‘Sanka’

Morning, made blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Now kicking back and drinking my coffee(MJB here). Life's to short to drink Decaf.

Well, American coffee. When I was in England it kindof tasted like instant. My friend told us to think of their coffee as a different hot drink, rather than expecting it to taste like 'real' coffee. LOL but it worked. :)

Maybe it's because England are more tea drinkers vs coffee... You know the Boston Tea Party.... I think the Brits are still PO'ed about that.... :mad:

Just got back from Corvettes at Carlisle. Show attendance absolutely sucked. 1/4 of Mopar at best and definitely a class divide. We stayed on our side of the tracks.

Thanks. Never again did meet a great group of people last night from LI singing John Valby songs was a blast.

Good morning everyone. Another migraine today. That is 3 this week. Never have dealt with this before.
Been working on finishing up the French doors. I think they are turning out nice. Took the Demon for a short drive last night and it worked very well. I do need to put some exhaust on it sometime. Hope all is well out here in coffee land.

Good morning everyone. Another migraine today. That is 3 this week. Never have dealt with this before.
Been working on finishing up the French doors. I think they are turning out nice. Took the Demon for a short drive last night and it worked very well. I do need to put some exhaust on it sometime. Hope all is well out here in coffee land.
Hope you feel better soon, the wife and oldest son both deal with severe migraines. Wouldn’t wish that crap on anyone.

-
Back