Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm in a grumpy mood...
cursin.gif

My neck is sore with a crook in it, my foot is sore, and I'm in a don't give a **** mood...
up2.gif

I better log off for a while so I don't take it out on someone and regret it later....
pullhair.gif

I just got a message from my friend.

Our pool party tonight is going to have 3 DJ sets, and one of the DJs is one of my favorites.

He plays non stop songs that I like and dance to.

We are going to have the fog machines again. That makes me happy because the pool has lights in it so when you direct the fog over the water, it is so cool. Summer night pool parties are the best.

I would love to see video of you bustin' some moves....
monkeyleft.gif

I’ve got one. Gotta them off the axle first, then I can separate them. The 64 have the tapered axles. I’m wanting to swap the open diff out for my 3.23 489 sure grip figured to do that at the same time I rebuild the brakes
You cant cut the swdge while on the car? Slide over the stud and cut.

Man I hated those early axles....
With the puller the job is much easier.
To do a safety, hubs had to come off. I told owner and new buyer if they each threw money in i would buy the tool. Otherwise i didnt need it.
Then i pulled the drums, measured the brakes and took photos. Guy inspecting car was good with that.

You cant cut the swdge while on the car? Slide over the stud and cut.
I don’t wanna risk jacking up the hub face trying to get it to come off after I get the drum off. So I’ll cut it when they’re off

-
Back