Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You sure about that?
IMG_0667.GIF

Morning all. Quick stop before heading out to work on the Polara

So since we know what Tike is doing today whats every one else up to? Want to finish the trunk patch on the Cuda today hopefully was down hard again yesterday.

Nooo...I have 2 tires I want put on 2 wheels. No small garages around anymore. And everyone wants $24 a tire. WTH....I guess my next purchase is a tire machine and balancer

Nooo...I have 2 tires I want put on 2 wheels. No small garages around anymore. And everyone wants $24 a tire. WTH....I guess my next purchase is a tire machine and balancer
10 bucks.
15 if i have to pull old tire off rim.

Did you ever get that gnawing sensation that things aren’t right?

I have it now and have all week regarding work.

Maybe it’s just a passing thing, but I have learned to trust my instincts. My Spidey sense is tingling and it’s time to protect my own interests for the storm I sense is coming.

I’ve been through this too many times over 33 years to not recognize the signs.

Ugh! I really don’t need this noise in my life.
That's not good, but best to be prepared and be wrong.
This with the new place?

I'm up to around $50 on one of my competition tires.
First shop broke off the plastic foot when mounting the tire, and didn't know it.
Then I had a more local shop remove the tire to see what was making noise inside.
And either the first shop or someone before that roughed up the aluminum rims. WTF.
Need to find another place.. grrrr

Too early for me. Thanks though!
LOL. Haven't had it in a while Like the name. One of the first good Imp Stouts I tried when I 'discovered' them. Now my favorite style beer. Even better is Heresy - barrel aged Old Heathen… Mmmm

-
Back