Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ohm them out with a multimeter.
Might do that today, I might have some time, even though my schedule is already pretty packed. .

I need a vacation and some salvage yard time. The critters are going away for the summer. I try to avoid the yards in the summer when it's likely to run into critters that I could live without seeing.

I have a junk yard crawl to do here soon as well. Got to source a 360 oil pan, this yard though has tons of ticks so would like them to die and maybe put the rattlers to sleep.

Was just reading a post on the B body site where the guy is thinking about rhino lining his 72 charger instead of painting it.

Was just reading a post on the B body site where the guy is thinking about rhino lining his 72 charger instead of painting it.
I know a guy with a 2008 charger like that. It was completely done with bed liner.

It looks good at night but I'm not sure its really a good idea

Slept all evening and woke up suddenly at 2 a.m. and when i first woke up, i thought i was late for work and nothing made sense.....

Then i realized, I'm off today ...... what a weird feeling when you wake up disoriented. LOL

I wake up disoriented everyday, so it's like normal.

Mornin yall.

2 more watches to go. Then the long drive home and hit the ground runnin. At least till I hit the wall and have to take a nap.:lol:

Slept all evening and woke up suddenly at 2 a.m. and when i first woke up, i thought i was late for work and nothing made sense.....

Then i realized, I'm off today ...... what a weird feeling when you wake up disoriented. LOL
That was me this morning. Then i realized its sunday. Get last couple valves moving and clean it and change oil. See if i can get it to fire. Im excited!

How rude of me, forgot to to say good morning!
There it is..

That was me this morning. Then i realized its sunday. Get last couple valves moving and clean it and change oil. See if i can get it to fire. Im excited!

What engine? 218? 230? 251?

What engine? 218? 230? 251?
218. Cylinder walls look really good. Only one piston was stuck.
Last time it was insured/licensed was 1965. Valves are rusty,and stick. So i rap em with a little ball peen and they snap shut.

218. Cylinder walls look really good. Only one piston was stuck.
Last time it was insured/licensed was 1965. Valves are rusty,and stick. So i rap em with a little ball peen and they snap shut.

Deep Creep will probably free them up.

I have a penetrating spray, much like the liquid wrench from days gone by, has an ac/delco label on can. Stuff works great. And its cheap.

-
Back