Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That was a good sleep. Woke up a few times through the night. But then right back to sleep. Total almost 10 hours. Can’t remember the last time I did that.
Good Morning

Bill send me a pm with your address and whole bean or ground and I'll send you some samples. I have Mike, Eric and Dave to send samples to today. That would make 4 people this time around. Yes I have a web site but need to update it.
Coffee. Mmmm
I’d like to get on your future samples list. I might even buy some . Lol. I do enjoy dark full flavor, but not bitter. My daughter worked at at starbucks for a couple years and would give me a bag of whatever I wanted about once a month. As I recall Guatemalan was fairly rich,but very smooth and was one I asked for several times. Not familiar with the other one you mentioned. My normal daily coffee is whatever I can get cheep. But I have a few good discount stores. For last couple months, I have been getting Kona regular and Columbian decaf for $3/12oz bag and mixing 50/50 to use in my french press. :thumbsup:

My favorite store bought is Peets ...Major Dickensons. Love it brewed in a french press

Coffee. Mmmm
I’d like to get on your future samples list. I might even buy some . Lol. I do enjoy dark full flavor, but not bitter. My daughter worked at at starbucks for a couple years and would give me a bag of whatever I wanted about once a month. As I recall Guatemalan was fairly rich,but very smooth and was one I asked for several times. Not familiar with the other one you mentioned. My normal daily coffee is whatever I can get cheep. But I have a few good discount stores. For last couple months, I have been getting Kona regular and Columbian decaf for $3/12oz bag and mixing 50/50 to use in my french press. :thumbsup:

Send me a PM with address.

Morning all from up here on the frozen tundra. Sure is good to see MEMike bouncing in and out again. Spoke to painter yesterday about Demon in paint shop prison. Not that I want to vex the deal but he has promised to have it done by end of month! (Again)

He has 10 days. After that we get these guys together :mob:

I was in such a good mood when I got up, and went out the take the baby Dodge into the driveway and on my way I discovered the left rear door window is half way open on the 04 Grand Marquis. I hate these electric things, they are nothing but a pain in the what do you call it. Give me a crank..........

So, now I have to start troubleshooting on that to get the window closed. And maybe repair it for whatever hundreds of dollars. :elmer::elmer::elmer::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Bill

I think that was @Ddaddy ’s uncle. Lol
Yeah, he was from the Ohio side of the family tree. You have to spell it right though, it’s Major Dickason’s Blend.

FDC2E236-3A1F-4136-A658-2D003F195463.png

I was in such a good mood when I got up, and went out the take the baby Dodge into the driveway and on my way I discovered the left rear door window is half way open on the 04 Grand Marquis. I hate these electric things, they are nothing but a pain in the what do you call it. Give me a crank..........

So, now I have to start troubleshooting on that to get the window closed. And maybe repair it for whatever hundreds of dollars. :elmer::elmer::elmer::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Bill
Back door? Junk yard parts or run it up manually and unplug it.

Such a weird night weatherwise. It actually warmed up after sunset, and stayed that way :eek:. We have all the makings for some good Santa Ana winds. Big high pressure over CentralCal and Nevada, low pressure over the Channel Islands. It's gonna get Hot!

Back door? Junk yard parts or run it up manually and unplug it.

I see O'Reilly's have a Dorman for less than 50 bucks. Not as bad as I thought. The motor and regulator mechanism. Will still be depending on that electric crap, no crank option.

Bill

Not worth getting a junk yard regulator from an old car, unless it had been replaced very recently. It is mostly plastic so it is junk when they installed it at the factory already.

I see O'Reilly's have a Dorman for less than 50 bucks. Not as bad as I thought. The motor and regulator mechanism. Will still be depending on that electric crap, no crank option.

Bill

Not worth getting a junk yard regulator from an old car, unless it had been replaced very recently. It is mostly plastic so it is junk when they installed it at the factory already.
But are you saying it went down on its own and switch won’t run it now?

Such a weird night weatherwise. It actually warmed up after sunset, and stayed that way :eek:. We have all the makings for some good Santa Ana winds. Big high pressure over CentralCal and Nevada, low pressure over the Channel Islands. It's gonna get Hot!
Going to be in the low 90's here today....

Man looking at the tornado pics, I’m always in awe at their sheer power of moving air. Moving air that can twist and rip apart steel. This ones looking to be a strong F4 to F5 based on precedence of damage.
But are you saying it went down on its own and switch won’t run it now?
Probably a broken wire between the door and pillar

-
Back